up to date NFL depth chart

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looking at that i'd be perfectly fine if this draft was nothin but linebackers and o'linemen. And a kicker.

On 2nd thought, i'd still like to take another WR as well. After those first 4 its pretty pathetic.

drdiags

Reaction score
OL could use some more depth. Who is the backup LT? Frank Omiyale has moved down the road. LB could use more competition. DT could use more competition. There are strengths for sure but I doubt the team feels they can rest. The league has talented squads all across it.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Really looks like the core is figured out. We can spend a lot of the draft picks on guys with crazy potential but not able to contribute right now. Have a strong practice squad and maybe even take a chance on some players that have checkered pasts. Mainly because if they don't contribute, they can be released.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I still think cornerback will be emphasized. Sherman is the only one on the roster that's both under contract in 2014 and not a question mark.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
RD 2 - Kyle Long OL
RD 3 - Tyrann Matheiu CB
RD 4 - Chase Thomas LB

ErikG803

Reaction score
I still want a DT and LB early on, after that go ahead and take some fliers on raw high-ceiling guys because roster spots are gonna be hard to come by.

G

RD 2 - Tyrann Mathieu CB (instinctive impact player learns to be a pro under Winfield) - my favourite playmaker in the draft
RD 3 - Travis Kelce TE (allows for Zack Miller cap relief next season) - my favourite TE in the draft
RD 4 - David Quessenberry OT/OG/C (allows for McQuistan cap relief this season & Breno replacement next season)

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
nanomoz":3f22824x said:
I still think cornerback will be emphasized. Sherman is the only one on the roster that's both under contract in 2014 and not a question mark.

Anyone we draft from #56 on will be a question mark as well.

pehawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":35iev7hz said:
nanomoz":35iev7hz said:

Umm, okay? I'll let Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson know.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
drdiags":2bng7wyn said:
OL could use some more depth. Who is the backup LT? Frank Omiyale has moved down the road. LB could use more competition. DT could use more competition. There are strengths for sure but I doubt the team feels they can rest. The league has talented squads all across it.

As of right now, I would think McQuistan. He filled in for Okung when he was hurt in '11.

But I agree...I wouldn't be surprised to see them grab a few linemen. I also expect Omiyale to come back on the cheap.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Based on the Depth Chart, G, OT, DT, OLB are still position to address.

However, in the draft, BPA is always my personal favorite.

nanomoz

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":18m8u56i said:
nanomoz":18m8u56i said:

As is any player added to any roster, at any time.

If you're comfortable with Lane and ? (I'm not sure who's under contract from Maxwell and Thurmond, etc.), that's cool. I do worry that if it's not addressed in this draft it becomes a pressing need in 2014. Point being, attention should probably be paid to a strength of this team that helps define the defense--so that it doesn't quickly become a weakness.

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
What happened to DT Fangupu? I remember we brought him up off the PS at the end of the year but never heard about him since.