Complete.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
On paper we are the most complete team in the NFL. That's is what the Seahawks are after presumably signing Antoine Winfield. And it will most likely be the word of the year for your 2013 Seahawks.

Complete each workout. Complete each day. Complete each week.
Complete each play. Complete each game. Complete each win. Complete each goal.
Complete the season. Complete the post-season. Complete a Super-Bowl win.

All or Nothing. Every player, every coach, every front office personnel the Seahawks have in employment know that its... All or Nothing. That time is now, the time of greatness for every 12 who has held on that fleeting hope for a championship is now. For us, every Seahawk fan in existence, its all or nothing... we have to rise and roar for every small moment to every great occasion. We have to set the premise for the years to come. In 5 years, we can look back on this time and we can all say...

we've completed a Dynasty.

A

Anonymous

FlyingGreg":2yu960qz said:
We need a kicker..

A kicker is indeed our most glaring need.

It won't take long for the media to be zeroing-in on this as well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We do need a kicker, and if we're completely honest, we need another starting-caliber linebacker. Malcolm Smith is OK, but I would really like to see another name battling in training camp for that spot. I know it will be addressed during the draft, but I am just saying if they want to go into the draft will all the holes filled, I would point to that one.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if even 5 of these draft picks and UDFA's make this roster. The level of competition for spots is going to be amazing.

Also, to the OP, we haven't completed jack. You don't worry about the "dynasty" label until you win multiple Super Bowls. We still have to fight our way out of the toughest division in football and getting HFA is imperative. The 49ers are excellent, and the Rams are going to be tough.

As the Deadskins (and others like the Eagles) have learned, you don't win anything in the off-season or pre-season. The difference with the Seahawks is we already had arguably the most talented roster in the league before this free agent windfall and we all know that our front office is one of best at the draft.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":i33mcu1g said:
3 tech and LB.

Amen. And hey, those guys MIGHT be on the roster already (Greg Scruggs, Jaye Howard Malcolm Smith) but they still need to step up. Until they do, we are still INcomplete.

And as Philly taught us, you still have to play the games. Can't win shit all in April...

Largent80

Reaction score
You are right CAN, those guys are going to be counted on this year with Branch and Hill gone.

I think we draft in those areas, however, this is Pete and John and anything goes.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":123crjvg said:
I'll be surprised if even 5 of these draft picks and UDFA's make this roster. The level of competition for spots is going to be amazing.

Also, to the OP, we haven't completed jack. You don't worry about the "dynasty" label until you win multiple Super Bowls. We still have to fight our way out of the toughest division in football and getting HFA is imperative. The 49ers are excellent, and the Rams are going to be tough.

As the Deadskins (and others like the Eagles) have learned, you don't win anything in the off-season or pre-season. The difference with the Seahawks is we already had arguably the most talented roster in the league before this free agent windfall and we all know that our front office is one of best at the draft.

I think the operable words were "on paper". That pretty much qualifies it and I also think it's understood that the games have to be played.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I'm not sure any team is ever complete, not in the cap era. But we do look pretty good.

Barthawk

Reaction score
I would like to Haushka come back... he is reliable.. may not be the greatest from long distance, but he is money inside 50.. would hate to see us go cheap on the kicker and then lose a few close ones because of missed FGs..

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
v1rotv2":1kzeft0l said:
FlyingGreg":1kzeft0l said:

I think the operable words were "on paper". That pretty much qualifies it and I also think it's understood that the games have to be played.

No. The comment at the end of the OP is "we've completed a Dynasty", which is completely untrue.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Guys, bask in the moment.

That's all the OP was doing.

Let him/her express himself without pissing in their cheerios.

Everything is good. Let's enjoy the ride.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Barthawk":1b2o7kmn said:
I would like to Haushka come back... he is reliable.. may not be the greatest from long distance, but he is money inside 50.. would hate to see us go cheap on the kicker and then lose a few close ones because of missed FGs..

Me too. I would like to have Hauschka back.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I understand the spirit of the OP, but we aren't quite there yet. Close...oh so close...I can taste it. :mrgreen: This is going to be a season to remember if nothing else. The 49ers were great last season. What they are this season remains to be seen, much like what the Hawks are now remains to be seen, but there is a lot to be excited for. I don't think I've seen a roster this juicy going into the draft. It's going to be fun to watch and see what they pull out of it this year. Camp is going to be intense that's for sure.

m0ng0

Reaction score
The O line still scares the daylights out of me, kicker, lb help are needed as well.