Winfield agreed in principle - 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeak

Reaction score
Re-tweeted by Sandon. Original tweet by Josina Anderson whoever that is but I don't think Sando re-tweets unless reliable

EDIT: Changed from signed to agreed in principle which is you know 99% the same thing :)

Moderator -- I thought the other thread at 16 pages was long enough about everything else so created new thread. Please close if you disagree.

Thanks!

nsport

Reaction score
I like the move. Papa Smurf - teach your little Smurflings how to get the job done.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
holy sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Good luck NFL offenses, you will need it this year when you play Seattle

The Outfield

Reaction score
*Must resist the urge to make comments about bodily fluids leaving my body*

Red Beard

Reaction score
Seahawks Defense this year? Wow. Season Of Da Siccness! Gonna be FEASTIN' on offenses! Motivated & Hungry! Love it!

The Outfield

Reaction score
I don't think ET is too upset

Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas 9m
Lockdown Texas....are should I say lockdown Seattle ...#L.O.B!!!!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Excited that he agreed to just a one year deal. Was worried that interest from other teams and extra push from Vikings might have upped it to a 2 year gig.

Good stuff.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I kinda want to see what that one D bag on twitter will say after tweeting every big name NFL reporter that Winfield resigned with Minny

The Outfield

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2jbzdy3t said:
I kinda want to see what that one D bag on twitter will say after tweeting every big name NFL reporter that Winfield resigned with Minny

CRAZY 12th MAN ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 13m
Well everybody guess I was wrong and I apologize for the wrong info but that I was told! Sorry everybody

He seriously might want to consider an English class.

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
From the NFL.com article "The organization is certainly keeping up in the arms race with its rival San Francisco 49ers." It's a Cold War NFC West style!

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! It will almost be unfair when other teams play the Seahawks. Roger Goodell is liable to push for a new rule change that spots opponents of the Hawks an automatic 7 points. 100 Tackles ... 12 Passes Defensed ... 8 Tackles for Loss ... and one of the very best slot CB's in the NFL last year. I agree with others in saying that this just might be the move that put the Hawks over the top.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The Outfield":3txwmlx5 said:
Missing_Clink":3txwmlx5 said:

CRAZY 12th MAN ‏@SeaHawkFORLife 13m
Well everybody guess I was wrong and I apologize for the wrong info but that I was told! Sorry everybody

He seriously might want to consider an English class.

Haha thanks! I think his pathetic writing and spelling pissed me off more than his ridiculous amateur reporting.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Nice.

It seems vikings were at one time pillagers and plunderers.
Hell yea we raped them mofos huh? This is almost as good as the NFL season. Who do we do next?

Status
Not open for further replies.