What a pleasant surprise.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
So this guy I went to high school with. Played high school football with. Our families attended the same church. He just sent me a gift in the mail. Random and unexpected, I received two Percy Harvin rookie cards, flawless and encased in protective plastic shrines. This guy, who graduated behind me and in the same class as my sister and who considered my father his favorite teacher coach is a Vikings fan. Big time. And he is pissed about losing Percy. He is also a HUGE sports fan. In fact, he owns a sports memorabilia business and I saw he recently hosted an exclusive Clay Matthews signing party. It was a couple years ago that I received from him in the mail (and again unexpected) one of my two most cherished Seahawks items-well, three. One and two and three being the Paul Allen signed Seahawks cap which PA signed off my head following some game I can't quite remember at this moment.... Vs Philly on MNF 2 seasons ago!! AND. An authentic Kenny Easley home jersey essentially gifted to me by .NET's very own philanthropist, HoustonHawk. AND. A personally signed 12 by 16 or so professionally photographed image on professional stock paper picture personally signed by #24 Marahawn Lynch. The picture is a head on shot of Marshawn just initially emerging through the line of scrimmage on the BeastQuake run. I have never seen this specific beautiful image anywhere else. I attended that game and this high school teammate of mine. This benefactor, if you will, watched the game on television and was so impressed as a fan of sports and as a fan of football of our teams effort and in our fans' effort that he felt compelled to participate by rewarding me and sharing in the beauty of that moment. That's all pretty damn cool. I wish I had any clue how to upload pictures. I hope our stadium doesn't turn into a bunch of front running dickheads now that we are awesome. Good night.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
That is a hell of a nice surprise. Sounds like a good friend. Now if only you can convince him to be a Seahawks fan, you might get even more cool stuff, right?! Maybe if Winfield signs :D

nategreat

Reaction score
Cool story, that's awesome!

FYI, to upload pictures, just go to an image-uploading site (I use http://imageshack.us), upload your picture from your computer or camera, and once it is uploaded you will be given an image url. Once you have the url of the picture, simply select the "Img" button when posting something on Seahawks.net, and paste in the image url where it tells you to.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I don't know bfs, that's a pretty cool friend you got there. But I get to go on .net everyday and recon hawk, who I don't even know, shows me the best gif in history. I think I got you beat ;)