An Open Letter to Antoine Winfield

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: An Open Letter to Antoine Winfield
Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm
  • Actually, I just heard Winfield wrote an open letter to NYCoug.

Good stuff, hermano!
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 pm
  • Hey nice letter nycoug. If only we could get Bestfightstory to print it out and personally deliver it. ;)
    And while your there BFS tell him AD is next on our list.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm
  • Russ Willstrong wrote:Hey nice letter nycoug. If only we could get Bestfightstory to print it out and personally deliver it. ;)

as much as im lauging, the reason a cap even exist is for the existence of fair play. An impossibility to even mention that idea. Teams already too stacked. Which isnt a bad thing.

...Im just scared about contracts in a couple years. There is a lot of great talent that we wont be able to keep in a few years.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm
  • Cartire wrote:
    NYCoug wrote:
    I'm a fan of Thurmond's talent as well, but I don't know about going into a season relying on him to stay healthy. He's a nice guy to have on the roster this season in that if he finally breaks out you've got an excellent nickel on the cheap. I think the team needs to cover themselves in case he doesn't stay healthy though. I like Lane a lot, but Winfield's a clear upgrade over Lane IMO.

I do think he would be an upgrade over lane. I was never sold on him. To lightweight for my taste. That being said, Im still holding out hope, that with the amount of draft picks we have, and the already loaded roster, we can trade up to the bottom of the 1st and grab desmond.

I hope we're not dumb enough to spend a 1st round pick on a slot corner, especially when we have Sherman at least 2 more years and Browner is restricted.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm
  • Cartire wrote:
    Russ Willstrong wrote:Hey nice letter nycoug. If only we could get Bestfightstory to print it out and personally deliver it. ;)

as much as im lauging, the reason a cap even exist is for the existence of fair play. An impossibility to even mention that idea. Teams already too stacked. Which isnt a bad thing.

...Im just scared about contracts in a couple years. There is a lot of great talent that we wont be able to keep in a few years.

well, I guess we'll just have to draft well to keep filling the hopper...wait... our guys are kinda good at that, aren't they? :thirishdrinkers:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:57 pm
  • Busy at work but I just saw the news! All I can say is...

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm
  • WOOOO!!! Is right Coug.

Your letter made all the difference. Thanks from your fellow 12th.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information