gruden qb camp... dangeruss

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Indeed it has. I would like to see a new one, with clips of Gruden pre draft comments. He knew what Wilson was about.

two dog

Reaction score
Than-kew ! I've been looking for this.
Yeah, It was posted before but I didn't fire
up the way back machine.

I kept the original program on DVR for about 6 months. It was the only QB camp
program that I saved and that only because Chucky said some team was going to
be very happy.

And whatta ya know !

OP
OP
Z

zhawk

Reaction score
the proof of a prophet is when what he says is true. I think he nailed it.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Just watched again for the third time after watching this years installments of Grudens Qb Camp, I noticed a few things about our boy Russ.

1. The notes he took while he was with Gruden were filled to the freaking bottom of the notepad.
While Griffen, Geno Smith, Teo[No Notes]

2. Gruden instructed him to be on a "constant quest for knowledge" and to be a "student of the game" sound familiar guys, like maybe every other interview.

3. I Love me some Russell

djb28

Reaction score
My god. We really have a gem for a QB. Never thought I would see the day.

dunceface

Reaction score
I feel like all of his heart braking losses in the vid along with the Falcons loss give hime some major karma points that he is soon to cash in on...

Hawks46

Reaction score
I saw this and thought Russ was off the charts on intangibles. I'd really only heard about him and seen a few Wisconsin clips before that. I notice that almost no other QB camp that I've seen had QBs taking notes at all, not just this year's. I theorize that most of the guys he gets a hold of are slated to be higher round picks and they might not have the impression they have to work as hard. Some people had Russ going in the freaking 7th round.

Unfortunately, I bought into the historical view that his height would be a factor, even though I knew the Badgers' OL was huge. I thought he'd be good, but would need a year to season. Glad I was wrong !

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Gruden is an amazing coach and Wilson is not just an amazing talent, he's an amazing student. He works hard at his craft and it shows. I can't find enough great things to say about Wilson. I'm glad he's on our side for sure! Thanks for posting this. This was a great watch.

OP
OP
Z

zhawk

Reaction score
I am so impressed by Russell. he is wise and astute beyond his years. yet teachable and adaptable.

Rat

Reaction score
Gruden gushing over a player is almost as rare as Skip Bayless saying something stupid.

There are a number of media guys who deserve credit for being high on Russell when most wouldn't look past his height (our own kearly for one), but I have a hard time giving Captain Sunshine credit on anything. He's almost unbearable to listen to on MNF sometimes. Everyone is the best he's ever seen, and everyone is a great young talent with a bright future. He's Tim Tebow, except he's sitting in a booth instead of on a bench.

StevenHAWKing

Reaction score
I watch this all the time. If you notice on the new ones, Russell's picture is on the shelf next to fellow gruden qb camp alums.