Richard Sherman T-Shirt Question/Issue

dracolich81

Reaction score
Im sure most here know about those awesome signed Richard Sherman shirts that his brother is selling. I wanted to see if anyone here bought one and if so, have you gotten it yet?
The reason I ask is because I ordered one of the signed "You Wanted This Noise" shirts back in mid February and I still haven't received it. I have been in contact with Branton Sherman (Richards brother) over email on and off since i ordered it and it seems their was a delay in shipping around the time I ordered. Anyone else having the same issue?
I'm sure its legit because I have seen some postings of other fans who got the shirt and Branton seems cool, I just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I just ordered his newest shirt, but it hasn't arrived yet. Given the postings from people showing off their shirts, I'm sure it is truly a shipping problem. i just got my The only Beast Mode t-Shirt yesterday. Can't wait to get my I'm Better at Life than you t-shirt. Although I think it would be funnier if it said "I'm Worse at life than Richard Sherman". Not a big fan of autographed T-Shirts. Because most t-shirts I plan to wear. I had a autographed Big Nog shirt (if you're into MMA you'll know who he is), and about 5 washes later and the signature is gone :(.

OP
OP
dracolich81

dracolich81

Reaction score
Well hopefully I get it. I emailed him last week to see what the status is and I haven't heard a peep. Getting a little worried now. It's been like 2 months.
I think I may sign up on twitter and send Richard a message or something. Doubt he would read it and/or care because he's probably not involved but maybe it's worth a shot.
If I don't hear anything by end of week I think I'm gonna ask for my $40 back. Sucks cause I'm a huge fan and really am stoked about the shirt!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dracolich81":96qr4q4d said:
Well hopefully I get it. I emailed him last week to see what the status is and I haven't heard a peep. Getting a little worried now. It's been like 2 months.
I think I may sign up on twitter and send Richard a message or something. Doubt he would read it and/or care because he's probably not involved but maybe it's worth a shot.
If I don't hear anything by end of week I think I'm gonna ask for my $40 back. Sucks cause I'm a huge fan and really am stoked about the shirt!

I ordered the same shirt back in Feb. It took a few weeks and there was a point where I felt the same way as you do. The communication with Branton was terrible, but eventually it showed up. 2 months seems too long though.

drdiags

Reaction score
I would work with Branton. I would try getting a phone number. This is the problem I see with his brother hawking these items. Just one bad experience and it comes back on Richard. Good on his brother and him if they want to market his fame but a 2 month delay in delivery of product doesn't make sense. Seems they would want to do whatever they can (or he can) to resolve this issue.

Did you pay check, paypal or credit card? Time to get your paper trail in order. Hopefully this gets resolved. Maybe they have more orders than they could handle and this is some growing pains.

OP
OP
dracolich81

dracolich81

Reaction score
I paid via Paypal. I agree, I don't want to involve Richard in it because it doesn't have anything to do with him. It's just strange I'm not getting a response because from what I see, he is quite responsive to everyone else who buys one.
Your probably right, I'm sure they have tons of orders and are struggling a little to fulfill them all and stay on top of any issues they have with production and/or shipping.
Ill just be patient, wait another week, and if I don't hear anything, I'll send Branton another email.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is he's shipping these with no tracking number and he's telling people to send the payment in a way that makes it so you can't dispute the charge on paypal. I haven't looked into the rules, but I think he's avoiding paypal's service fees by having people send it as a personal payment as opposed to payment in exchange for goods.

OP
OP
dracolich81

dracolich81

Reaction score
Well hopefully I covered myself, I had this in mind when I ordered so in the subject line and "Notes" field of the PayPal order I specified exactly what I was doing, this would then confirm that the money I was sending was in exchange for goods, I also included my shipping address in the payment notes.
I don't plan to involve PayPal or dispute the charges, but I do have all email conversations saved as well as my Paypal order confirmation.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, now I feel like a snitch haha. But he had me worried for a minute! And 2 months is definitely too long, he needs to communicate with you.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
Two months is way too long. I got mine within 2 weeks. Branton is a cool dude, but I would straight up ask for the shirt asap or else your money back. I probably wouldn't wait another week either unless you have recently communicated with him I guess.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll get to it but the real problem is richard sherman shooting out his brother's personal email to give thousands of fans access to buying these shirts, I'm sure his email is overloaded with fans hoping him and richard will join them for a beer. over and over again.

He's also probably waiting until he has multiple orders at once to print and ship since it's probably much cheaper that way.

Long story short - when you email a star atheletes brother to buy a tshirt dont expect the same level of shipping expertise and speed as if you'd ordered something off amazon.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":32u2e1yl said:
I'm sure he'll get to it but the real problem is richard sherman shooting out his brother's personal email to give thousands of fans access to buying these shirts, I'm sure his email is overloaded with fans hoping him and richard will join them for a beer. over and over again.

He's also probably waiting until he has multiple orders at once to print and ship since it's probably much cheaper that way.

Long story short - when you email a star atheletes brother to buy a tshirt dont expect the same level of shipping expertise and speed as if you'd ordered something off amazon.

Marshawn shipped his t-shirts and hoodies out ASAP, and did it himself lol.

Yeah I ordered my marshawn T-Shirt and Sherman T-Shirt on the same day. I got the Lynch shirt on Thursday. My Richard Sherman shirt not on it's way yet :(. But I'm in no real rush to wear it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Marshawn's also marketed other things himself before if I'm not mistaken. He probably has a more refined process.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1sbjrpr4 said:
Marshawn's also marketed other things himself before if I'm not mistaken. He probably has a more refined process.

I just think it's cool Marshawn still does all these things (and himself) considering his contract is like 10X that of Shermans.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Saw a guy wearing it in the gym two days ago.

OP
OP
dracolich81

dracolich81

Reaction score
Ok well, I still haven't heard back since Friday. I sent another email this morning and no response. I'm gonna go ahead and dispute it with Paypal and hope to get my $40 back. This SUCKS!!!!
Anyway, hopefully I can get my money back. If not, I consider that stealing and will most likely send Richard a message on his twitter so he's aware.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
You know, it's been a while and I haven't seen my shirt yet too. Hell I ordered something off Amazon yesterday and it got here today. I ordered my shirt about 1.5 weeks ago and whether or not it shipped from Cali or Washington (I can't imagine Branton shipping it from anywhere else), it should have been here by now.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
My son has a shirt and it was 10 days from when he ordered it

OP
OP
dracolich81

dracolich81

Reaction score
Update:

Sent Branton and Richard a tweet with no response. I check my mail today and I have a package from B.Sherman!
Stoked, I open it quickly to find a totally different shirt that's not autographed.
I send him an email wondering WTF?!
I then go on his twitter page to find another fan who ordered a shirt that hasn't gotten his either.
I also saw this guy got the "Get Jesse" dude from the news involved.... We will see if he ever decides to respond to me. Wonder what happens next....

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I emailed Branton last night about not getting my shirt since it's been almost two weeks. He emailed me back very quickly saying that i'll be getting it this week. My guess, when the initial orders went out he had some spare time on his hands to get things done. And right now all I see him tweeting is pictures of him and the LOB hanging out. So my guess is he lost some focus for those who made orders a little later like myself. Anyway Im going to remain patient, but if I don't get anything in another week or two, I'll probably just get a refund via paypal.

Also because you paid for an autographed shirt, I can see yours taking longer if Branton had Richard sign only X many shirts with the first run, so asking his bro to spend another hour or so to sign however many backordered autographed orders could also take time (or not be on Richard's high priority list).

Overall it's a bummer, but I'm sure we'll both be happy when we finally get our shirts.