How much do YOU love Russell Wilson?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: How much do YOU love Russell Wilson?
Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 pm
  • If you can get the Matt Flynn one for $50 and just clean off the chickenscratch, that's a good deal for a replica helmet, right?
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 pm
  • BGHawk wrote:I have a autograph football only signed by then rookie Richard Sherman ...do I Keep it as is, or Have current players sign it as well ?

^ If you're planning to sell it in the future. Keep it as is, and buy a new one for each player. If you're like me and it's something you want to keep for yourself, don't have a lot of room to display tons of footballs (as well as money to blow on tons of footballs). Add to it and buy a new one when it's full.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 pm
  • BlueTalons wrote:
    chawx wrote:I love him unconditionally.

That's called "Agape Love"

Trivia: Name another Seahawks QB that signed his name with a scripture verse.

Shawn Alexander

Psalm 37:4
    Wolfepack
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm
  • chihawk wrote:Did you see some of the other auction items? You can get Richard Sherman to call someone in your fantasy league to trash talk on your behalf....funny stuff.

Now that would be worth the cash! Imagine Sherman trash talking your fantasy opponent...I wish I had a fist full of cash I didn't need. Too bad that will never happen. :mrgreen:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information