How much do YOU love Russell Wilson?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My love for Russell is true, sincere and deep within my heart. I dont need to cheapen it by spending 1500 to prove how much I love him.

In fact, I wouldnt spend 100 on it. But I do love me some Russell Wilson, and was one of the first here to proclaim it!

m0ng0

Reaction score
Oh I see he added a bible verse also, that short little turd shoving his religion down my throat! Where is your proof oompa loompa? WHERE IS IT? :mrgreen:

BlueTalons

Reaction score
That's different...you are not buying the helmet. You are making a sizable donation to Ben's Fund and they will throw in the helmet for free.

671hawk

Reaction score
The replica helmet only costs $60-80. Pick one up and spend the day out at the VMAC during training camp for an auto or stalk the Kid Valley up in Renton where a few Seahawks including DangeRuss frequent. You could also buy a REAL full-sized helmet for ~$650 and get that autographed for free.

The $1500 really is just for charity.

chihawk

Reaction score
Did you see some of the other auction items? You can get Richard Sherman to call someone in your fantasy league to trash talk on your behalf....funny stuff.

A

Anonymous

I've got an actual, real, Riddell VSR4 skill-player helmet with the air/glycerin bladders signed by Marcus Trufant that I'll sell you.

US flag sticker, and set-up to wear on the field. Decals are the thick padded type. Looks really good on the shelf but I'm looking for extra cash. It's from the 02-11 era.

Not Russell, but hey...

chawx

Reaction score
m0ng0":9h59h7xr said:
Oh I see he added a bible verse also, that short little turd shoving his religion down my throat! Where is your proof oompa loompa? WHERE IS IT? :mrgreen:

Every signature he's done that I've seen has Matt 6:33 on it, including the one on the mini helmet that I had him sign (i took that sig and used it as my avatar).

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." ...sounds like something from Lord of the Rings, but to each their own. I'm not going to hold his religious craziness against him. I love him unconditionally.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I bought one of those autograph footballs at training camp last year and got Kam, Sherm, Bruce, and Tru to sign it. Hoping I can get Russell's sig on it this year!

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":s1jznhwb said:
Enough to pick up this?

http://auctions.seahawks.com/items/720/ ... l-wilson-3

I'm waiting for the Matt Flynn one to drop. Even though it will cost at least 50 bucks.

At that price. I'd rather pony up the extra 1.5k and spend $3k and win a bid for an actual game worn Wilson jersey.

Or save yourself some trouble.

Buy a $300-$600 authentic Seahawk helmet (depending which one you get). Stalk Wilson on Twitter, and find out when his next autograph session is. And you'll save yourself half the money. I went to Trufant's bowling event and got Russell to sign my football (along with like 10 other Seahawks) for the grand total of $50. Then I laugh whenever I see the auctioned Russell Wilson footballs sell for like $300-$500.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Not enough to beat $1500, he also should've understood that I was a poverty stricken individual before he decided be the dopest QB in the NFL.

BGHawk

Reaction score
I have a autograph football only signed by then rookie Richard Sherman ...do I Keep it as is, or Have current players sign it as well ?