Golden Tate on NFL AM NOW!!!

A

Anonymous

Our boy Golden joins a host of our beloved 'Hawks who've been a staple on the NFL network morning show over the course of the last week or so.

So far, M-Rob, Percy, Avril, Baldwin (et. al.), and now Golden, have either been in-studio or on the phone. Discussions include their individual thoughts on last season, what they are looking forward to this season, and thoughts on playing with Russell Wilson.

Good stuff, huh?

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

In a brief "wake up call" lasting less than 5 minutes, Tate was asked about the "simultaneous catch" against the Packers, his thoughts on the 49ers/Seahawks rivalry, and about having two plays in the list of top plays from 2012.

With a lot of "uh..'s and "um's" and "ahh's" when he spoke, he thanked the group for referring to the play as a "catch", and spoke to the hightened sense of intensity felt by all our players when going against SF.

Not the best interviewee, IMO, but cool, nonetheless.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if he keeps making plays and fighting his way into the end zone he can do the entire interview while taking a dump and eating potato chips for all i care.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Well if he's down here in SoCal with the boys working out (and partying til late), I don't think I'd be sounding too coherent at that time of the morning myself...

Probably wasn't even scheduled, I'm sure they've got interns dialing every player, coach, etc. they can to see who they can roust outa bed in the morning to answer some stupid questions to fill air space.

mikeak

Reaction score
He was obviously expecting donuts to be provided for the interview and was thrown off his game when they weren't provided....

dunceface

Reaction score
It wasnt that bad...it is great to hear how pumped and jacked all our guys are for the upcoming season tho