Wilson and team working out in LA

Socalhawk25

Reaction score
Anyone know where Wilson and crew are working out while in Los Angeles? I would love to take my son to watch RW and PH work the field.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
A London Hawk":ifi4xvar said:
Brady and Amendola are apparently working out at USC.
Maybe Russ will throw a couple of bombs to Sidney Rice for Brady's viewing pleasure.

dunceface

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":30w5pvfp said:
A London Hawk":30w5pvfp said:
Maybe Russ will throw a couple of bombs to Sidney Rice for Brady's viewing pleasure.

ZIIIINNNNNGGGG!

12thMan1

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":qgxq6tn2 said:
A London Hawk":qgxq6tn2 said:

Poor Tom. First Sherman makes him mad and then he loses his favorite receiver. :(

12thMan1

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":lvi3rzqf said:
Yeah I'm sure Brady is really bummed with his 3 rings, multi million dollar bank account and having to bang Giselle.

Must be a hard life to live.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
its hard to feel sympathetic for people whom could just decide they wanted to spend the rest of their life on a tropical beach with their supermodel girlfriend starting tomorrow if they wanted too.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
12thMan1":hgupajue said:
Poor Tom. First Sherman makes him mad and then he loses his favorite receiver. :(

Wouldn't you be mad if you took a 55% pay cut to allow your favorite coworker to remain employed, and then they get let go by the company anyways afterward?

Just sayin'.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xv2ayvgz said:
12thMan1":xv2ayvgz said:

Wouldn't you be mad if you took a 55% pay cut to allow your favorite coworker to remain employed, and then they get let go by the company anyways afterward?

Just sayin'.

We get it Roland....rich people are scandalous. Can we have ONE post free of your leftist sympathies?

The best possible way to raise a son is a simple "be like Brady if you want to be a man, you lil fruit". At least, thats how I'll do it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":zygej0ij said:
We get it Roland....rich people are scandalous. Can we have ONE post free of your leftist sympathies?

No. (Sounding muffled, due to Obama's prunes on my tongue.)

dunceface

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7dd0d4j8 said:
pehawk":7dd0d4j8 said:

No. (Sounding muffled, due to Obama's prunes on my tongue.)

:lol:

12thMan1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3t21xu2u said:
12thMan1":3t21xu2u said:

Just sayin'.

S happens?

Winterfell

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2qq8agc3 said:
Yeah I'm sure Brady is really bummed with his 3 rings, multi million dollar bank account and having to bang Giselle.

The thing is, I'm not sure if Tom Brady will ever be really happy. I'm not knocking him, I'm just saying it's a part of his nature and his hunger/thirst for more and never being content is one of the reasons why he is so great.

Having past championships, a model girlfriend, and money doesn't seem enough to make him content. It makes him somewhat happy, sure, but he doesn't seem to think that he's "made it" or that he's accomplished what he has set out to accomplish.

Even when he was filthy rich, had all those Super Bowls, and married to Giselle, he was tearing up and crying during an interview because of how "traumatized" he was over remembering his draft day and falling to the 6th round. And that bitterness still fuels him to this day.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Winterfell":1soi1h6z said:
FlyingGreg":1soi1h6z said:

The thing is, I'm not sure if Tom Brady will ever be really happy. I'm not knocking him, I'm just saying it's a part of his nature and his hunger/thirst for more and never being content is one of the reasons why he is so great.

Having past championships, a model girlfriend, and money doesn't seem enough to make him content. It makes him somewhat happy, sure, but he doesn't seem to think that he's "made it" or that he's accomplished what he has set out to accomplish.

Even when he was filthy rich, had all those Super Bowls, and married to Giselle, he was tearing up and crying during an interview because of how "traumatized" he was over remembering his draft day and falling to the 6th round. And that bitterness still fuels him to this day.
And I've got a feeling that a lot of this describes Russell Wilson as well.