Idea: Tim Tebow

SDHawk

Reaction score
What do you guys think of bringing on Tim Tebow as a FB/TE (and on desperate occassions, QB)?

I think he could make a nice understudy for Mike Rob.

PGunning101

Reaction score
May a thousand miniature Jim Harbaughs infest your genitalia for even mentioning this topic...

So no.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I like Tebow as a competitior/athlete but no way am I giving up a draft pick for him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
FB maybe, but i don't see the FO carrying two fullbacks. Is it really the kind of position that you have an understudy? You can get a lot of value at the running-back position in the draft as it is with the league trending towards the pass.

Not as a TE. I'd rather we draft one that is already a TE since we have Darren Fells as a project.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
images

rigelian

Reaction score
I think he's a bit tall for a fullback. Besides I don't want Tebow or his Tebow maniacs anywhere near this franchise.

kearly

Reaction score
I'd rather have Tebow than Thigpen or Leinart. There are many options I'd consider before Tebow though.

Rat

Reaction score
I said last offseason that we should trade our 2nd and a conditional 5th to the Broncos for Tebow. My history of QB evaluations is beyond pathetic, so that statement was pretty par for the course for me.

I'd still be content with bringing him in once he's inevitably cut from the Jets. He has some coachable talent, and you know he'll buy in.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Why would you say such a stupid thing? Tebow, and his fan club, are a side show, the very last thing we want on this team.

canfan

Reaction score
PGunning101":21oekttr said:
May a thousand miniature Jim Harbaughs infest your genitalia for even mentioning this topic...

So no.

LOL couldn't have said it better. The guy is a circus show. The only reason to bring him in would be to make Golden Tate feel better about his throwing motion!