Seneca Wallace?

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
No, this is not an April fools joke. The guy is only 32 years old, and was always better as a backup. He would be extremely cheap to add as our backup. He plays a similar style to RW (similar does NOT mean as well). Granted he is a little older but he fits our offense better now than he did before. I figure if people can bring up other ridiculous scenarios, this is not out of the question....

hawker84

Reaction score
i've always liked Seneca.. he's a solid back up and has shown he can manage/win games... i'd be ok with that.

OP
OP
HAWKFaninBAMA

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
hawker84":1puocngk said:
i've always liked Seneca.. he's a solid back up and has shown he can manage/win games... i'd be ok with that.

Kinda what I was thinking, all we need is a cheap game manager with a proven track record as a backup. The more I'm thinking about this now, the more I kind of like the idea.

ensett

Reaction score
I would love it. Disappointing to see nobody has picked up him since last season

OP
OP
HAWKFaninBAMA

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
I think this being his 9th season his minimum salary would be $840,000 (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sign him on a 3 year deal backup problem solved for now. Plus we wouldn't have to completely change the offense should he actually have to play.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
He's better than Leinart or Young. But I would be nervous as hell if he were on the team and had to play.

OP
OP
HAWKFaninBAMA

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
SeaMeat":ncqxuwdv said:
He's better than Leinart or Young. But I would be nervous as hell if he were on the team and had to play.

He faired pretty well when Hasselbeck got hurt. I wouldn't be any more nervous than any if the other mentioned possible backups. IMHO I would rather hire a proven backup, than a failed starter.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What the hell is with everyone and the backup QB position? Draft one. Every QB we've obtained outside the draft since Carroll arrived has been worthless to us. Whitehurst, Jackson, Flynn, etc...

Basis4day

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ebad8y2 said:
What the hell is with everyone and the backup QB position? Draft one. Every QB we've obtained outside the draft since Carroll arrived has been worthless to us. Whitehurst, Jackson, Flynn, etc...

Not much else to talk about. Ka is a wheel.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":2lo9ln2x said:
bellingerga":2lo9ln2x said:
<playername>?

never gets old.

Neither do posts about the content of a post that have no constructive purpose to the post itself....

Plus One. Thank You.

Seneca would make a great back up. And while I'm sure they will draft a QB late, I doubt we will find one that can step right in like Wallace could.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd be fine with bringing giving him a chance as a receiver, which is what should have been done ten years ago. He could have been a fantastic wideout/return man.

bellingerga

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":3dgirbd7 said:
bellingerga":3dgirbd7 said:
<playername>?

never gets old.

Neither do posts about the content of a post that have no constructive purpose to the post itself....

like the one you just made in reply to mine. and then mine in reply to yours.

POSTCEPTION

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":bzg5noms said:

I wouldn't say Jackson and Flynn were worthless. Both were paid to come here in free agency and both got us draft pick(s) in return. Basically we bought draft picks

Greenhell

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26aj6vj9 said:

^this.

Latest posts