Percy Harvin Complete 2012 highlights

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Percy Harvin Complete 2012 highlights
Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 pm
  • Hawkspur wrote:Kip, I think I recall you predicting that Sweezy could eventually become a right tackle, noting his ability to block down field. I sure hope that eventuates because seeing Matt Kalil flying down the field clearing the way for Harvin there was epic.

Can't wait for the season to start!

I didn't predict it, I just said that he has the tools for it, and might see looks in the preseason. I'm 99% sure Sweezy is our long term RG.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Look what I found! Same guy who made that Harvin video.
    cacksman
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm
  • He was able to play some with Favre, who certainly threw the ball deep to Harvin at times.

This offense was like a machine in the second half of the season. Not only were they able to move the ball in every way possible, but their red-zone efficiency was monstrous. Even in the Rams game, they threw the kitchen sink at Wilson and he was able to eventually move it well in a variety of ways.

They gave that machine a guy who should have a "NOS" sticker on his helmet. It almost isn't even fair. Are you kidding me? Adding PH to THIS offense?

WOW.. Just wow.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 pm
  • Holy Crap. That was the first time I have actually watched a PH video in full. Everything I know about him is from two close friends who are Vikings fans and what I see in games.

He looks like a genetically produced player from Lynch, Barry Sanders, Primetime and Jerry Rice. He runs through tackles, he runs around tackles and when he gets a slant, he is just GONE. Then toss in a KR for TD.

The guy was worth the picks and the money. Amazing... He is going to LOVE it here.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information