Flynn Trade what if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
What if it somehow involved a draft pick and Terrelle Pryor, PC has said he would like a qb that has some of RW's skillls?

A

Anonymous

A draft pick (or picks) in a Flynn deal is a given, IMHO, but I'm just not seeing a QB with what we need that won't be gone earlier than we can hope to pick.

If it's me, I say we get some early picks for next year's draft.

nsport

Reaction score
His deal is great for the cap - and signed through 2014. I like the idea of having Pryor as a backup - one thing is I doubt highly that the Raiders will let him go - especially with a 1/2 million cap number.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm a diehard Ohio State Buckeyes fan. Therefore, HELL to the NO on Pryor. He deserves to rot away on the Raiders. I'm going to laugh my ass off in five years when reports come out that he's completely broke from his own jackassery.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Rat":130n2itg said:
I'm a diehard Ohio State Buckeyes fan. Therefore, HELL to the NO on Pryor. He deserves to rot away on the Raiders. I'm going to laugh my ass off in five years when reports come out that he's completely broke from his own jackassery.

And then you'll be cool with it like bringing in Vince Young?

streets24

Reaction score
hey rat i am a buckeye and things happen for a reason. i bet you never questioned him when he was winning games for us. pryor can play regardless of what he had done. so your the buckeye fan of reason. so you dont claim the 02 championship cuz of clarret? i bet you still wear the t shirt. you just dont turn away good players cuz of his mistakes in college. oh wait you dont like marshawn or irvin cuz of their mistakes either right. should we cut them too and send them to the raiders? be rational. not unreasonable. its about rings and trophies. we all want the same things and pryor would help us win period and you know it.

Rat

Reaction score
streets24":1b2tqrww said:
hey rat i am a buckeye and things happen for a reason. i bet you never questioned him when he was winning games for us. pryor can play regardless of what he had done. so your the buckeye fan of reason. so you dont claim the 02 championship cuz of clarret? i bet you still wear the t shirt. you just dont turn away good players cuz of his mistakes in college. oh wait you dont like marshawn or irvin cuz of their mistakes either right. should we cut them too and send them to the raiders? be rational. not unreasonable. its about rings and trophies. we all want the same things and pryor would help us win period and you know it.
Why would I not claim the 02 championship? I proudly wear my #13 Buckeyes jersey during every game I watch. His situation is nowhere close to the Pryor thing.

As for Lynch and Irvin, they played for Cal and West Virginia; I don't give a crap what they did. Neither selfishly screwed over their teams either. Pryor is all about Pryor, hard to wish anything good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts