Tyler Thigpen?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Tyler Thigpen?
Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:32 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:You would think we are out searching for a starting QB considering how much everyone is freaking out. People, if Wilson misses significant time we are not making the superbowl no matter who the backup is.

Sure we can. We have a complete team around our QB, unlike say the 2011 Colts. Let's say Wilson misses four weeks in the middle of the season and they end up being @ARI, NO, Tenn, @SF. The difference between a good backup QB and a bad one is likely 2-3 wins in that stretch anyway you look at it. That could be the difference between a 12-4 season where we wind up with a high seed in the playoffs and homefield advantage, and a 9-7 season where we miss the playoffs.

When you have championship aspirations every single game matters.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:53 pm
  • Hey, if Pigpen is the best available option and comes cheap, why not? I'm OK with it so long as he's not averse to RW grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and dragging him into the film room.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm
  • Tyler Thigpen in a nutshell.

I don't know much about Thigpen tbh, but in all fairness it looks like the defender got a hand on that pass as he was bringing his arm up to throw.

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

Made....Laid.....Paid!!!
    nwgamer
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information