Tyler Thigpen?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Tyler Thigpen?
Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:49 am
  • This Tyler Thigpen?

Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 am
  • Used correctly he is good, in my opinion. Ive wanted him the last three off seasons actually..would have taken him over Jackson.
    Doesn't have the pedigree to get a real look or real chance in the NFL but he did well in KC. Heck for a few weeks he even was a FF stud!
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 am
  • If he ever takes the field, all I can think of is a cloud of dust and the Peanuts theme song blaring over the PA system.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 am
  • Why would we want an overrated 1990's White Sox closer?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am
  • pehawk wrote:Why would we want an overrated 1990's White Sox closer?

Trust in Pete.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 am
  • DynoHawk wrote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 44m
    Once Matt Flynn trade completed, Seattle will consider signing Matt Leinart as its No. 2 QB. @mortreport also says Tyler Thigpen in play.

I have a feeling it's going to be Leinart and a rookie next year. PC and Leinart are really close, and we are only talking about the 2nd string backup QB position. It does amaze me why so many fans are freaking out about the Flynn trade and a backup QB replacement.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 pm
  • Leinart was brought in last year during preseason and ended up signing with the Texans cus he knew he couldn't even beat out Flynn. Not feelin' this move at all if Seattle signs Leinart to be 2nd string.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:44 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:Leinart was brought in last year during preseason and PC cut him.

I'm kind of drunk right now, but I seriously don't remember this happening.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Leinart was brought in last year during preseason and PC cut him.

I stand corrected Rat. He signed with the Texans before he got a chance to get cut.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Leinart was brought in last year during preseason and PC cut him.

he never actually came here. He was rumored to have signed with us 2 years ago, but then backed out to sign with the Texans.

Then last year he was rumored to be coming to Seattle too, but then signed with the Raiders.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:32 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:You would think we are out searching for a starting QB considering how much everyone is freaking out. People, if Wilson misses significant time we are not making the superbowl no matter who the backup is.

Sure we can. We have a complete team around our QB, unlike say the 2011 Colts. Let's say Wilson misses four weeks in the middle of the season and they end up being @ARI, NO, Tenn, @SF. The difference between a good backup QB and a bad one is likely 2-3 wins in that stretch anyway you look at it. That could be the difference between a 12-4 season where we wind up with a high seed in the playoffs and homefield advantage, and a 9-7 season where we miss the playoffs.

When you have championship aspirations every single game matters.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:53 pm
  • Hey, if Pigpen is the best available option and comes cheap, why not? I'm OK with it so long as he's not averse to RW grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and dragging him into the film room.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm
  • Tyler Thigpen in a nutshell.

I don't know much about Thigpen tbh, but in all fairness it looks like the defender got a hand on that pass as he was bringing his arm up to throw.

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

Made....Laid.....Paid!!!
    nwgamer
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information