Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • 1. Where do you live? Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
    2. Where do you watch specifically? Online, NFL Gamepass, every regular season NFL game live and on demand streamed in HD, usually connect laptop to my TV.
    Bullmeister
    NET Starter

• I'm in NYC and I usually go to Carlow East on the Upper East Side (85th St and Lexington Ave). No place better to watch a Hawks game in NYC. It's one of the few Seahawks bars in the city but it's absolutely taken over as the go to place on Sunday's. The atmosphere is incredible. I miss the place already.

If that fails for whatever reason, I stream the games at home online.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• garden city, ny

I don't have DTV, but I bought the Sunday Ticket Stream. Usually I stream from my laptop and HDMI it straight to the flatscreen. The quality is somewhere between SD and HD. great in a pinch b/c you can stream to ur phone if ur out.
    "We’re gonna reach down, grab grass, and go hat on hat.” - Chuck Knox
    StenoHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• NYCoug wrote:I'm in NYC and I usually go to Carlow East on the Upper East Side (85th St and Lexington Ave). No place better to watch a Hawks game in NYC. It's one of the few Seahawks bars in the city but it's absolutely taken over as the go to place on Sunday's. The atmosphere is incredible. I miss the place already.

If that fails for whatever reason, I stream the games at home online.

never been there, but heard it's nuts. def gonna check out a game or two there this year.
    "We’re gonna reach down, grab grass, and go hat on hat.” - Chuck Knox
    StenoHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Toronto, Canada

One of the national Sports channels, Rogers Sportsnet, does a really good job of showing the NFL games that aren't available on the local CBS and FOX affiliates from Buffalo. So we often end up getting the Seahawks' game at 4pm. Otherwise I just listen to the regular updates on ESPN radio or watch the game via sneaky sneaky online methods.
    DaveyP
    NET Bench Warmer

• Memphis, TN. I think I'm the only Hawk fan here, lol.

Sunday Ticket on DirecTv. Hell I had the ticket in Seattle when I first got my dish and loved it in the late 90's.
    Lieutenant Dan
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Previous

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information