Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Just curious how everyone gets to see their Hawks when they don't live in the Broadcast zone.
Born and raised in Seattle myself, but stayed in the Bay Area following college. :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
Don't get too mad. Lynch is from this area.

So 2 questions:

1. Where do you live?
2. Where do you watch specifically (Sunday Ticket, Sports Bar, Game Rewind)?

I'll go first.

1. Berkeley, CA.
2. Brennan's (Usual), Pyramid Alehouse (AM games), Golden Gate Fields (Rare). In Sacramento i go to a sports bar called "MVP". (So my grandma can watch her :49ersmall:, and i can watch my Hawks)

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":bj09rxn2 said:
Go Kings!

My Mom's whole side is from Sacramento. Really wish it wasn't the Kings that Seattle was trying to buy.

MVP's is a good spot for the games. (L and 21st). Spot for he Hawks usually has 1-2 tables open.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Out here in Pennsylvania I buy the nfl package and if im out of town i find a sports bar...

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":11b314xa said:
We almost always get the game here in Portland, so that's awesome.

Part of me doesn't like :49ersmall: v. Hawks on Sunday night, MNF or Thurs because that's two game a year i get anyway.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Anchorage Alaska

most FOX broadcasts I get to watch on television.

most CBS broadcasts I have to watch at a local sports bar. It varies depending on who we play and who I go with

National games on tv

Axx

Reaction score
1. North Texas
2. It was about 2004-2005 and i'm from a area where mostly everyone is a Cowboys fan. It was Seahawks Vs Cowboys and i enjoyed the win they got over dallas so much i became a fan.

I watch games using the first row (.eu) unless if it's a big game that gets nationally broadcasted then i'll watch with my friends at a sports bar.

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Monterrey Mexico, Sunday Ticket

Both national networks in Mexico, broadcast Cowboys, Stealers, and Patriots among a few others mainly; you can get Fox by cable, but they do about the same.

DAK

Reaction score
I live in New Hampshire and watch on Sunday Ticket. By the way Scott Zolak is an idiot.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Knoxville Tennessee
Online...*sigh*
NFL Redzone...*sigh*
Local tv if they play the Titans or Falcons.
I have comcast so no sunday ticket for me.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Sunday Ticket / Skeptical Chymist in Scottsdale when I want to surround myself in everything Hawks all day

mistaowen

Reaction score
DAK":3nvrgygn said:
I live in New Hampshire and watch on Sunday Ticket. By the way Scott Zolak is an f'ing idiot.

Haha, I live in New Hampshire too, nice! Soon to be Boston though..

2) Sunday Ticket, even without wanting to watch Seahawks games it is a great investment.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
volsunghawk":26mt4q2d said:
Denver, CO.

Usually avoid all mention of the game until the night of the game or day after and I check the Game Rewind.

Oh man, you really do that? That must take Zen-like patience.