Flynn Trade, What Does It Entail

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Flynn Trade, What Does It Entail
Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm
  • While apparently the Seahawks are on the verge of shipping Flynn south to the Raiders, questions remain unanswered. What are we getting for him? I know that Mr. Schneider was set on the fact that Flynn is a valuable part of the Seahawks, and that they would listen to trades. They would only execute the trade, however, if they got something solid in return. The Bills and Jags were looking into a Flynn trade as well, but the price was clearly too lofty for them. Not to mention, Raiders' GM Reggie McKenzie was in Green Bay for Flynn. He is rumored to have a little bit of Crazy Al in his veins, which means making unorthodox, sometimes ill advised decisions. Add all that up, and this is pure speculation, but I think that you're gonna see a trade where Seattle's getting the longer end of the stick.
    And for a replacement? Who knows, will John opt for a free agent veteran, or take the path of the draft? I'm not totally convinced that we're necessarily going to aim for a read option capable QB. I'd have my eyes on Tyler Thigpen.
    I'm not sure, what do you guys think?
    travnasty
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Flynn Trade, What Does It Entail
Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm
  • It's his 7th post. Cut him a bit of slack.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm
  • Please use the thread that everyone else is discussing this in.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information