If we trade Flynn, does Carson Palmer come here?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Palmer should be arrested for impersonating an NFL QB.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6659
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • I've actually have watched the Raiders quite a bit because a friend of mine down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.
    Last edited by rigelian on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    rigelian
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 365
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 am


  • rigelian wrote:I've actually have watched the Raiders quote a bit be a useful a friend down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.


    Knock it off! This is a Seahawks.Net QB thread. Please refrain from actual analysis or specifics. PLEASE! We're trying to run a board here.

    Base you're opinion off of; Madden, Bleacher Report, generalities loosely based on race, and/or scottemojospettingzoo.seahawks.uk articles.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12246
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Carson Palmer is TERRIBLE. Has been for years now. I want zero part of him, for any price. There are literally dozens of QB's I would rather have. the guy is a turnover machine. Hasn't been the same since the knee. He's got Brock Huard syndrome bad. Punch-drunk has-been. Anybody still singing his praises hasn't seen him play in years.
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1571
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


  • pehawk wrote:
    rigelian wrote:I've actually have watched the Raiders quote a bit be a useful a friend down here in the Bay Area is a long suffering Raiders fan. Palmer has no zip on his ball. He's reasonably accurate but his passes take to long to get to where they need to go. It's one of the reasons why Palmer seemed to throw a lot of red zone interceptions. I'd pass.


    Knock it off! This is a Seahawks.Net QB thread. Please refrain from actual analysis or specifics. PLEASE! We're trying to run a board here.

    Base you're opinion off of; Madden, Bleacher Report, generalities loosely based on race, and/or scottemojospettingzoo.seahawks.uk articles.


    Stalker.
    Palmer never got the elbow fixed, maybe that is the problem.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 12018
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • how about trading Flynn to the Raiders then go get colt mcCoy from the browns he is available and may be a better fit for the hawks
    osprey3263
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 19
    Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm


  • I don't know if Palmer has any game left, but I like the idea of a veteran backup qb to help Wilson develop to an even higher level. A qb in the draft obviously doesn't give you that. An aging veteran in the Hasselbeck mould would be ideal imo.
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not." - Yoda
    WarHawks
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 71
    Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm


  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:Palmer to Dallas. I have a source.


    I have that same source, and he specifically told me "Penis to Dallas." So I think you misheard :snack:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 9190
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • Palmer would be pretty expensive and I think it's about time we had a backup best known for his ability to wear a cap and hold a clipboard after Whitehurst/Flynn.

    Count me in the Tyler Thigpen camp. Draft a rookie. Let them battle it out for the backup gig.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8317
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


  • If you are looking for a Athletic, Mobile 5'11" Back up QB, Seneca Wallace is looking for work.
    Image
    User avatar
    DynoHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 775
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 pm


  • I think as long as Holmy is out of work, Seneca will be too.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6659
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • osprey3263 wrote:how about trading Flynn to the Raiders then go get colt mcCoy from the browns he is available and may be a better fit for the hawks


    I've watched every one of his NFL games, and you do not want this. No game. Skittish, really weak arm, takes a lot of sacks. Very ineffective. Some of that can be attributed to being on the Browns, but when a meh QB like Weeden comes in and looks vastly better, the QB has to be held accountable too.

    If you're looking at Browns' castoffs (which you should NEVER do), you'd be much better off going back to Seneca.
    Hiko
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 6
    Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 am


  • ivotuk wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:Palmer to Dallas. I have a source.


    I have that same source, and he specifically told me "Penis to Dallas." So I think you misheard :snack:


    The Cowboys have 51,000 in cap space. That would be a strange contract!
    Image
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2585
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


Next


It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information