rate my chances of adding 2 more seats to my season tickets

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
attempting to add 2 more seats to my ticket package this year. with the team being this good and the future looking as bright as it does im giving myself a 3 out of 10 shot at this actually happening.

mikeak

Reaction score
3 more points than I wuld give you. At least if you mean adding them this year......... :)

tom95

Reaction score
People have been struck by lightning and survied. I hope you get additoinal seats. I requested additional and have heard nothing.
I am happy to have the two I have. I have to rate slim to none. Good Luck.

Tbone

Reaction score
It's good to have connections with the Seahawks:)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
You could try out for the team we might need a backup QB pretty soon, make a tape in your backyard

nsport

Reaction score
Does anyone know how this really works? Is it all about having a good account manager? Is it based on seniority? Lucky stars? Rabbits foot?

I also requested more seats - I have been a continuous ticket holder since 1996 - so hopefully that has some clout. Who knows.... I also have not heard anything. But I will take the time to call for sure!

** Edit ** - Just reviewed my email from the Seahawks office: "We still have to wait until April to discuss the add-on's. That's when we will know what seats are available. In the meantime, please be sure to lock in your seats for 2013 prior to March 1st." - I assume this means that everyone who didn't get their deposit in will get a short grace period, then the ticket requests will be handled. I assume that whatever is left is given to upgrades, then to the waiting list.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
good luck, as long as I get my two seats first!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
So addition ticket take priority over waiting list? I am #36 and #37 on the waiting list, what are the chances getting tickets. It seems like of the thousands of people who have season tickets quite a few either move, die, not afford them again, or just not want them anymore.

nsport

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2k0m6xz3 said:
So addition ticket take priority over waiting list? I am #36 and #37 on the waiting list, what are the chances getting tickets. It seems like of the thousands of people who have season tickets quite a few either move, die, not afford them again, or just not want them anymore.

I'm guessing you're in the stadium this year easily. There are tons of people who won't renew due to the cost alone.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a price hike year. Lots of people drop out as a result, in addition to just natural attrition (people move, reduce seat allocation, expire).

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I have 2 seats right now. This will be my first year of seniority.

I have a daughter who is turning 1 year old in a month. This upcoming season I will not need a seat for her, but next season I will. Not sure if given the situation I should just try to book a third (or even 3rd and 4th seat) now or just wait till next year and see what happens. I have pretty good seats right now being home side 30 yard line and in the aisle (extra shoulder room for me and easy access to concessions and bathroom). However, it is up in the bleeds, and if the seats were just like 10-15 rows down, they would be perfect to me for eternity.

What do you guys think is my best bet?

1) Just try to upgrade my seats?
2) Try to upgrade my seats plus a third/fourth
3) Try to just add seats period?

Thx

Subzero717

Reaction score
gspin2k1":1djmksdi said:
I have 2 seats right now. This will be my first year of seniority.

I have a daughter who is turning 1 year old in a month. This upcoming season I will not need a seat for her, but next season I will. Not sure if given the situation I should just try to book a third (or even 3rd and 4th seat) now or just wait till next year and see what happens. I have pretty good seats right now being home side 30 yard line and in the aisle (extra shoulder room for me and easy access to concessions and bathroom). However, it is up in the bleeds, and if the seats were just like 10-15 rows down, they would be perfect to me for eternity.

What do you guys think is my best bet?

1) Just try to upgrade my seats?
2) Try to upgrade my seats plus a third/fourth
3) Try to just add seats period?

Thx

Don't take offense but what do you need a seat for a two year old for?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains? Well, if coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we’d have been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. You better believe things had been different. I’d have gone pro in a heartbeat. I’d be making millions of dollars and living in a big ol’ mansion somewhere, soaking it up in a hot tub with my soul mate." -Uncle Rico