Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Beastmode gear
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
NET Rookie

http://beastmodeco.bigcartel.com/

Seen this on @MoneyLynch, I really like the hoodie I have to order myself one.

Attachments:
rsz_beaste.png
rsz_beaste.png [ 43.12 KiB | Viewed 792 times ]

Post subject: Re: Beastmode gear
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm 
NET Veteran

I would have bought it if it didn't say "The Only". Kinda unnecessary imo

"I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:17 pm 
NET Veteran

Well, he IS the only Beast Mode

Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 pm 
NET Rookie

Hawken-Dazs wrote:
I would have bought it if it didn't say "The Only". Kinda unnecessary imo

That's how I feel about it too. "The Only" part looks silly IMO. If you're wearing something in this area and it says "Beast Mode" on it, I think it's safe to assume we're talking about Marshawn Lynch...especially if it already says Lynch #24 on the back -_-

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]