5 Strongest NFL Rosters (Seahawks Related)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• "This might be the one team with the luxury of selecting the best player available" ... "the most glaring weak spot is kicker"
    Guardian
    NET Veteran

• LOL, Atlanta? $10 says we'll sweep them again this year. We're 11-3 vs. the Falcons since 2006, (7-1 in NO, 4-2 in ATL), with 4 seasons swept in 7 years.

Last time they really swept us was in 2002 (the year of the re-alignment); I say 'really swept' us because they beat us twice in 2005, but that season can't even be counted with all the distress Katrina caused. The "home game" for us was actually in San Antonio. :roll:
    :les: Image :les:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

• Any given Sunday my friend. They do have the better roster. Not much debate there

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• The Yugoslavian wrote:Any given Sunday my friend. They do have the better roster. Not much debate there

The Falcons have a better roster?
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

• IronSaint wrote:LOL, Atlanta? $10 says we'll sweep them again this year. We're 11-3 vs. the Falcons since 2006, (7-1 in NO, 4-2 in ATL), with 4 seasons swept in 7 years.

Last time they really swept us was in 2002 (the year of the re-alignment); I say 'really swept' us because they beat us twice in 2005, but that season can't even be counted with all the distress Katrina caused. The "home game" for us was actually in San Antonio. :roll:

It's 2013. NO could be 11-3, 14-0, or 0-14 during 2006-2012 and it wouldn't matter when we're talking about 2013. Even then the head-to-head match-up can only offer a small sample size of insight into the head-to-head match-up. NO could, in other words, sweep ATL this coming season and ATL could and likely will still have the better roster.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

• I wouldn't really even argue with the order you posted there. All these teams have some strong rosters, and it's hard to argue the other four teams have worse rosters than the Seahawks, really.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• zayden185 wrote:
    The Yugoslavian wrote:Any given Sunday my friend. They do have the better roster. Not much debate there

The Falcons have a better roster?

Then the Saints yes. Do you disagree? The Saints had a historically poor defense last year. Yes they have a good offense but the Falcons do to and considerably less holes on D

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:I wouldn't really even argue with the order you posted there. All these teams have some strong rosters, and it's hard to argue the other four teams have worse rosters than the Seahawks, really.

I agree, any could be argued for the top spot really. This kind of thing, similar to power polls, if you are in the top area, the top 5 or so are generally interchangeable and all arguable.
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I don't know if I put New England on that list. Especially today.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• The article has the Seahawks at #1, followed by the Broncos and the 9ers. I honestly don't know what the Falcons are doing on a top five list and the Patriots are questionable.

But, I think the wildcard here is that the 9ers are sitting there with five picks in the first 100 draft slots and this draft is strong on what they need - defense. So, I could see the 9ers ending up in better shape than the Broncos making it Seahawks, Niners at 1 and 2 which is pretty epic when you think about it. If we beat them again like we did last season, nobody will be able to knock us off the #1 spot in the power rankings.
    BBHawks
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information