Nice reverse power ranking.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Nice reverse power ranking.
Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Re: Nice reverse power ranking.
Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm
  • Damn east coast bias...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm
  • You absolutely have to build the core of your football team through the draft, and if you keep missing in the top 10, you become the Oakland Raiders.

LOL!
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm
  • Negatives: This is the best team that Seattle has ever had. Ugh. Better than the Walter Jones-Steve Hutchinson-Shaun Alexander-Matt Hasselbeck Super Bowl team, without question.

is this true now
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm
  • Axx wrote:
    Negatives: This is the best team that Seattle has ever had. Ugh. Better than the Walter Jones-Steve Hutchinson-Shaun Alexander-Matt Hasselbeck Super Bowl team, without question.

is this true now

sounds true to me. The only part of our team that isn't as good as that one is our offensive line, if we can shore that up I don't think there is any question.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 pm
  • That's Kenneth Arthur from Fieldgulls, he also did a podcast thing on Seahawks Draft Blog recently. He's a Seahawks fan, obviously.

He's pretty unique and I think his humor is lost on many unfortunately. Kind of reminds me of Kenny Mayne some (who's also from Seattle) in that he's very dead pan and a little strange but very clever and witty just the same. This is how Mayne got his gig at ESPN:

ESPN hired Mayne in 1994 after Mayne had sent ESPN a note inquiring whether the network would hire him. The note simply asked to check a box, including one option that read, "We'll hire you when there's an ESPN5."

Very Kenneth Arthur like.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 pm
  • Axx wrote:
    Negatives: This is the best team that Seattle has ever had. Ugh. Better than the Walter Jones-Steve Hutchinson-Shaun Alexander-Matt Hasselbeck Super Bowl team, without question.

is this true now

Yes, but don't just take my word for it. Ask Football Outsiders, or Advanced NFL Stats, or even Leroy Hill.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm
  • Still got time
    Minne
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information