Seahawks Run - Who's In?

Who's In?

• I'm IN - 12k

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I'm IN - 5k

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Run for Fun? What the H*ll kind of fun is that?!?

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

The Outfield

Reaction score
Did the OP vote for option 4 as well? ;P

I put maybe. Have to think about it.

dang253

Reaction score
I've run for each of the last 3 years and plan to do the 12K again this year. Running out to and around the VMAC is a great and unique experience, in my opinion.

OP
OP
G

gspin2k1

Reaction score
The Outfield":3f3tzzlj said:

-lol no, I plan on registering today for the 12k. Wifey and I haven't been doing any real routine exercise since our baby was born (almost a year ago). We have one month to train, hopefully we can pull it off (to the point where we can at least jog the whole thing without any walking).

dang253":3f3tzzlj said:
I've run for each of the last 3 years and plan to do the 12K again this year. Running out to and around the VMAC is a great and unique experience, in my opinion.

- Been biking to work recently and I bike right by the VMAC on my route, want to scream "GO HAWKS" every time I bike by.

CANHawk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":13tmme6y said:
The Outfield":13tmme6y said:

-lol no, I plan on registering today for the 12k. Wifey and I haven't been doing any real routine exercise since our baby was born (almost a year ago). We have one month to train, hopefully we can pull it off (to the point where we can at least jog the whole thing without any walking).

dang253":13tmme6y said:

- Been biking to work recently and I bike right by the VMAC on my route, want to scream "GO HAWKS" every time I bike by.

You should totally do that.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2ag2lf5e said:

Why would you not?

OP
OP
G

gspin2k1

Reaction score
lol. Alright gonna do it. Was afraid I'd look like a tool screaming at a building every morning and afternoon. When I bike by at like 6 am I wonder if RW is already in there watching tape lol.

RockHawk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2ebrzpyl said:
lol. Alright gonna do it. Was afraid I'd look like a tool screaming at a building every morning and afternoon. When I bike by at like 6 am I wonder if RW is already in there watching tape lol.

Signs8Ball.jpg

Seaman

Reaction score
bellingerga":hqmu2jj3 said:
I'll be there in spirit, and by that I mean I'm really fat.

Thanks for the laugh! Why are fat people so naturally hilarious?!