Just another new guy post

StenoHawk

Reaction score
What up 12's!!
Long Island Hawk fan here. Diehard since '83. Been lurking for a while. This site rules. Refresh, Refresh, Refresh, Refresh. Championship offseason in the making. GO HAWKS!!!

The Radish

Reaction score
StenoHawk":3bi4ysms said:
What up 12's!!
Long Island Hawk fan here. Diehard since '83. Been lurking for a while. This site rules. Refresh, Refresh, Refresh, Refresh. Championship offseason in the making. GO HAWKS!!!

I have a friend that lives on Long Island goes by the handle Fuddhawk. Are you in sad enough shape to know him?

And welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Lovin the NY representation... even if it's from Long Island. I kid, I kid.

Welcome to .Net, prepare to become an addict.

OP
OP
StenoHawk

StenoHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":2d21uc1c said:
StenoHawk":2d21uc1c said:
What up 12's!!

I have a friend that lives on Long Island goes by the handle Fuddhawk. Are you in sad enough shape to know him?

And welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:

Never heard of Fuddhawk. I'm the only hawk fan I know personally (if that makes sense) and there's my 3 yr old son, but he's still in the fence. His favorite color is orange, so he thinks he's a bronco fan. Spend most of my time brainwashing him to love the hawks. Hope it sticks.

A

Anonymous

Might want to have an extra keyboard with a good F5 key handy...

Welcome!

Latest posts