Oh thank goodness, the disrespect is back.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I wasn't sure how much longer I could cope.

WHICH FREE AGENT WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST IMPACT?

562679_10151452488301263_714789506_n.png

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!! Love it. If I were a member of the national east coast media intelligentsia I would do shit like this just to generate a reaction from Seahawks fans (and Dick Sherman).

It's hilarious.

ensett

Reaction score
To be fair all of those are much bigger impact players than an Avril or a Bennett

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't get it. All the FA's on that map are bigger names than either Avril or Bennett. Where's the disrespect?

hudsonhawk19

Reaction score
lol you guys are so funny, it says FREE AGENT, Percy was not a free agent, Avril and Bennet are not the same kind of superstars as those free agents that are displayed, but whatever we need to do to feel disrespected I suppose xD.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dude, Dashon Goldson didn't even make this graphic. All-Pro, played in the SB and went to an east coast team.

This image is obviously about name recognition. Avril and Bennett can't be too mad.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I could see leaving Avril off of here until I saw Reggie Bush. C'mon man. :177692:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Regardless of how successful a NFL career Reggie Bush has had, he is still a FAR bigger name than Cliff Avril. I also think he is going to have a significant impact in Detroit.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hudsonhawk19":1rm8pso7 said:
lol you guys are so funny, it says FREE AGENT, Percy was not a free agent, Avril and Bennet are not the same kind of superstars as those free agents that are displayed, but whatever we need to do to feel disrespected I suppose xD.
Nobody in this thread mentioned Harvin except you.
Nobody.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'd say that as old as Jackson is getting, he'll still help out Atlanta more than any of those other guys because Atlanta's got the high octane passing game and it could rejuvenate his career.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the one thing that stands out to me about the graphic is the reminder about just how far away seattle is from St. louis. Nice job with that re-alignment, NFL.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3t8hesqn said:
hudsonhawk19":3t8hesqn said:
Nobody.

Then why is OP getting in a tizzy over two pretty low-priced signings?

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1d6uz3q7 said:
the one thing that stands out to me about the graphic is the reminder about just how far away seattle is from St. louis. Nice job with that re-alignment, NFL.

They just knew the Rams would head back to LA someday. And since the old NFC West used to be the Rams and Whiners against the Falcons and Saints, things are not that different, travel-wise.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":12w8zanc said:
Scottemojo":12w8zanc said:
hudsonhawk19":12w8zanc said:
Nobody.

Well, his name is Jester. So there's that.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1sfhz0o4 said:
Scottemojo":1sfhz0o4 said:
hudsonhawk19":1sfhz0o4 said:
Nobody.

Tizzy? I'm pretty sure OP was being sarcastic...

lukerguy

Reaction score
ensett":1uwpbcwp said:
To be fair all of those are much bigger impact players than an Avril or a Bennett

Yeah, really? Washed up Steven Jackson is not better than Avril or Bennett.

godawg

Reaction score
C'mon guys, we need a little help here stirring up some disrespect, but I'm afraid the disrespect card is going to get harder and harder to play.

formido

Reaction score
I think it's a mistake to need to feel that Seattle is disrespected to think they will perform well. What happens if they get that respect after winning a Super Bowl? The more impressive feat is to be expected to win and then go out and do it. If I were on the team, my mindset would be to compete only against myself and take pride in playing with utter skill and heart regardless of what anyone was saying. It should be a point of pride to treat every game the same. If you rely on emotional tricks, you're at their mercy.

The Patriots were at that level for a long time. That's the level I want to see Seattle at.