Gregg Scruggs is also gaining weight

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls 3m
Greg Scruggs tweeted that he's up 10 lbs this offseason so I asked him if he's "up to 295 then?" He retweeted it. Not sure what that means.

I wonder if it's our new DC's idea to have Scruggs and Irvin gain some weight. I am really not worried about our D-line anymore especially after adding Avril and Bennett. I am also guessing that Jaye Howard is going to surprise us this year.

CANHawk

Reaction score
A 295lb Scruggs could be a boss 3 tech as long as he doesn't loose too much quickness. He has the pass rushing skills required.

This is something to keep an eye on.......

cdallan

Reaction score
And yet when I put on 10 pounds in a couple of months for some reason that's a bad thing

dunceface

Reaction score
I cannot wait to see this D line in action!!!!! :3:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1lbpf05b said:
I have suspected for awhile that Scruggs was the answer to this team's 3-tech question. I look forward to seeing him play. Too bad I have to wait until August.

Well said.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3rxd4xfy said:
Carpenter posted that he gained 10 lbs too.

All last week.

I want Carpenter on the field at left guard. I just don't want to ever ever have to look into that man's buttcrack again. Get him a uniform that fits, please.

dunceface

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1s84nvmo said:
Tech Worlds":1s84nvmo said:
Carpenter posted that he gained 10 lbs too.

All last week.

I want Carpenter on the field at left guard. I just don't want to ever ever have to look into that man's but crack again. Get him a uniform that fits, please.

HAHAHAAA! I second this motion.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
CANHawk":2mvhshs6 said:
A 295lb Scruggs could be a boss 3 tech as long as he doesn't loose too much quickness. He has the pass rushing skills required.

No doubt. That would be awesome. What an AMAZING 7th round draft pick that was. And to think when Ruskell was in charge 6-7th rounders were basically worthless picks. I've never seen so many 5-7th rounders all contributing in very positive ways to a team. It's awesome!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Putting in the work to make himself a more versatile option on the field. I always liked this guy's attitude. Respect.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jlwaters1":111zs1k3 said:
CANHawk":111zs1k3 said:

No doubt. That would be awesome. What an AMAZING 7th round draft pick that was. And to think when Ruskell was in charge 6-7th rounders were basically worthless picks. I've never seen so many 5-7th rounders all contributing in very positive ways to a team. It's awesome!

No we used those picks on long snappers