What's Big Red's likelihood of recovering fully...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
from Plantar Fa-whatever. I know what it is, just not going to try to spell it. What I'm wondering is if anyone has any good insight to how likely that type of injury is to linger or to come back? If it heals up is it likely something he won't have nagging him? Because it really took him out and if it's one of those nagging type injuries, then his career would be seriously threatened.

DHawk

Reaction score
We have a few members that have posted about it in detail, and from what I recall its a pretty bad injury. Definitely a huge risk of being a nagging injury.

A

Anonymous

I am only 28 years old and have been dealing with it for about 4 years... Good days and bad but always comes back.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
G Ache":2kpbbrjl said:
I am only 28 years old and have been dealing with it for about 4 years... Good days and bad but always comes back.

How does it affect your status as a world-class athlete, Mr Ache?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3g9b8nft said:
G Ache":3g9b8nft said:

What does that have to do with Red Bryant?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1e7ouifq said:
bestfightstory":1e7ouifq said:
G Ache":1e7ouifq said:

What does that have to do with Red Bryant?

Hanging currrrrrrve...Outta the park!!

The Radish

Reaction score
Most people get long term or permanant relief with special inserts made just for them. Others like me need an anti inflamatory for a while. I took one for about a year and a half and after that never had the problem again.

:les:

zhawk

Reaction score
well... with a girlfriend like that.... last I'd be thinking about is my planter facetious. :lol:

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
It is a potentially lingering injury. Let's hope he beats the odds and recovers. The fact he has so much weight to put on the bad wheel only complicates things

zhawk

Reaction score
zhawk":9euqmuiw said:
well... with a girlfriend like that.... last I'd be thinking about is my planter facetious. :lol:

that was directed at you mr radish :D

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3aw2m4zn said:
Had he spent more time on the stairmaster this probably wouldn't have happened.

It would be the last thing you want with P. F.
stay off the feet!

kearly

Reaction score
I've had it for a few years. Not only does it come back every now and then, but it can take months to go away again.

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Then we pretty much have to go forward with the supposition that Red isn't going to be stopping the run. If he is, it's a luxury. We've got to have the mindset he won't be, however. Which leaves us where on the D-Line?

VHawk

Reaction score
kearly":3v9tygnx said:
I've had it for a few years. Not only does it come back every now and then, but it can take months to go away again.

Yeah that has been my experience as well.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Red's a warrior. I hope the coaches give him a light load in Training Camp and let him take it easy so that he doesn't break down so much down the stretch. I think he's going to have a very solid season for us this year.

I'd love Jesse Williams from Alabama as Red's eventual successor at the 5-Tech. I think he's the best fit in this draft. Or, we could sign Tony McDaniel and he can play the 5-Tech also and give us some more flexibility in this year's draft.

The only reason I'd be against drafting Williams is because he's got YOLO tattooed near his ear.

The Radish

Reaction score
zhawk":2errm40m said:
zhawk":2errm40m said:

that was directed at you mr radish :D

Why are you worrying about her. She's only my physical therapist?

:les:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I love Big Red as much as the next guy but I think you treat it like any other position on the field. You draft good quality developmental depth that can learn/rotate at the position and compete for the starting spot. When that depth surpasses Red's, be it this year or in 5 yrs, he becomes the starter. At that point if Red is still playable he restuctures his contract or is dismissed. As much as we love certain players, this is still a business and PC/JS will put the best players on the field as I would hope.

Latest posts