Come On 12th's! Vote for Wilson for Madden!

Harperville

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson will likely face Andrew Luck in the next round. Looks like Luck might win by a hair based on the voting so far.

At the very least, I hope it's not Luck that's on the cover. That would be a sham.

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks/Wilson fandom aside, who actually deserves to be on the cover?

IMO, it should be Peterson, Wilson, RG3, and Kaepernick in that order. Johnson is ineligible since he won last year.

Peterson gets the nod because of the amazing season he had, but Wilson, RG3, and Kaepernick should all be strongly considered as they are the face of the new generation in the NFL.

nategreat

Reaction score
I voted for him.

Calvin Johnson was on the cover last year. What about the curse you say? Well, let's see.... how does staying healthy all 16 games, with 122 catches and 1964 receiving yards (an NFL record) sound? Not too shabby. The curse has been cursed by Megatron himself.

cacksman

Reaction score
I bet Barry Sanders wins the whole thing.

One thing that could help Wilson win the current players' side is the fact that Griffin is hurt. Otherwise I'd have to think he would win it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Axx":29yzqay7 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":29yzqay7 said:
Calvin Johnson broke the curse last year.

4-12 season

lol what???? The whole lions team wasnt on the cover. First people said the madden curse was an individual course now that it failed people say its a team curse?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson was hurt early last year if I recall correctly .

I never wanted Alexander to be on the cover and look how that turned out ...

Ill be voting for Kapernick because I will cry if Wilson makes the cover , please change the topic to Vote for Kapernick , for the love of our seahawks and our future dynasty!

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm also worried that leprechauns, unicorns, and the city of Atlantis could seriously derail our 2013 season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":19ox0h8j said:
somewhere, roland is about to explode

Tumblr mbqg5q5V6l1riuh2bo1 400

Every freakin' one of you superstitious ninnies even THINKING about voting for anybody competing against Wilson, or abstaining from voting, get your head out of the ground and vote our guy up!

Claden

Reaction score
Is the cover actually decided by fan vote? Or is it like the pro bowl? Where fan vote makes up a very small %?