Feel that 'ol bandwagon tide coming in? lol

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I love it, 'cause it means we got big things coming! I'm bracing for the wave of new faces 'round here, which is already occuring, as the 'Hawks fortunes are once again going Prime Time for the 2013 Season! The mostly meaningless, but still good to hear ranking by ESPN naming our Seahawks as the pre-draft #1 team in the league is bait for fans searching for info and stumbling across the #1 Seahawks Fan Site in the world 15 years running, Seahawks.net. Hey, it's also time for all you long-time lurkers out there to finally speak up. There's lots of room on this wagon! Join the party! It's gonna be a season for the ages!! This site is for Die-Hards, so bring it on! .... And Welcome Aboard! And don't forget to use the Ebay and Amazon links shown at the top of this forum when you buy stuff online to help contribute and keep this site awesome... THE site of Die-Hard Seahawks Fans Worldwide!

GO HAWKS!!

BT

dbmack

Reaction score
I'm a new face. I'm not a long-time lurker though because I just found this site about a week ago. I am a life-long Washingtonian (60 years :) ) and I am a die-hard Seahawks fan since they first came into the league. GoHawks!

Harperville

Reaction score
Remember, just because someone is new to this site doesn't mean they're a bandwagon Seahawks fan either.

bellingerga

Reaction score
dbmack":3colselv said:
I'm a new face. I'm not a long-time lurker though because I just found this site about a week ago. I am a life-long Washingtonian (60 years :) ) and I am a die-hard Seahawks fan since they first came into the league. GoHawks!

Good to have ya around.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, I remember stumbling across this site, summer of 2004 I think it was. It was my first attempt at finding a Seahawk forum and I found a bunch but after reading through all of them, I knew which one I liked, problem was, I forgot the name of it and didn't save the link. So I had to do some digging an I remember being a little bit anxious that I wasn't going to find it again. Once I did though, I was stuck here, like a Remora, stuck to the bottom of a Stingray, helplessly, and happily following along where ever it took me.

To those that are new, welcome aboard, we look forward to your input and ideas. :th2thumbs:

djTOY2000

Reaction score
i don't even know or remember how i stumbled onto this site... that was back in '05, wow... where has the time gone.... almost 8 years now... damn....

chris98251

Reaction score
Well there are long time fans that look for news and there are Green Bay, San Francisco, Dallas, New England, Pittsburgh, and now Seattle fans that come here because it's the next cool thing on the Horizon. Just take those unloyal Bandwagon bitches to the trash can since I have yet to see any that truly contribute anything except stupid juvenile posts and then at the first sign of a problem throw a Seahawks suck thread up and jump to another team to come back if again the fortune turns.

Those are the Bandwagon fans that were here in 2005 that can stay away.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Unless youre super, super old and were an original fan in 1976, we were all bandwagon fans at one time or another.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":13g1s50q said:
bestfightstory":13g1s50q said:
Tech Worlds":13g1s50q said:
Incorrect

That's right!

Yeah, that's not what bandwagon means J-soph.

How do you figure? We all jumped upon the Seahawk bandwagon at some point for some reason or another. Some of us (probably all of us, on this site) then became huge, big time fans. Some leapt back off when things werent going well, or whenever the reason they originally jumped on the bandwagon was gone.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":1fqq1fjw said:
How do you figure? We all jumped upon the Seahawk bandwagon at some point for some reason or another. Some of us (probably all of us, on this site) then became huge, big time fans.

Yeah but that's not what it means to be a bandwagon fan. Bandwagon fans get in when the gettin's good or because it's become popular or trendy. They have no loyalty. Bandwagon fans can become true fans, absolutely. But you don't have to start out as a bandwagon fan. I became a fan of the Seahawks the instant I understood their existence. It had nothing to do with how good they were or how many other people liked them.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Let's turn this into a giant "what constitutes a real fan versus a bandwagon fan" thread. I think the mods will have a collective brain aneurysm. :lol:

:devil:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2hgpx3yx said:
Unless youre super, super old and were an original fan in 1976, we were all bandwagon fans at one time or another.
Fan since '76 was 7 years old when the Hawks started here! My maturity level hasn't caught up to my age yet! 8)

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1nuz28ea said:

You could just say they hopped on the bandwagon at its inception then lol. Not that there's anything wrong with band-wagoners. They provide financial incentive to the organization for performing well and that's a power hardcore fans don't have.