Carrol, Harbaugh hanging out

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Carrol, Harbaugh hanging out
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

I actually think the two do not like each other. I'm sure they begrudgingly respect each other. But with how deep the two have been intertwined as rivals and the emotions that have spilled over during those heated games I think their is some mutual animosity.

I dontthink its hate, but I think its deep rooted competitiveness

Disagree.

I don't think Harbaugh really has respect for anyone else but himself.

Yeah I think the fans make more out of the rivalry like that dumb statement. He may be a sore loser, but that's going overboard.
    Shinigami
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Shinigami wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Jim: So, Pete, the NFC West is looking pretty good right now, huh?
    Pete: 42-13 *walks away*

He could respond by saying "Who beat the Falcons? Made the Super Bowl? And has a 3-1 record against your team?"

Wait until next season if the Seahawks win again to start that lol.

To be fair, professional sports are what-have-you-done-for-me-lately leagues. Getting to the AFCCG twice in his first two years in the league didn't help Mark Sanchez right now, did it?

Yes I understand, but I'd rather not put the Seahawks in an easy way to ridiculed. I mean he could also say that lately the Seahawks just lost the divisional playoff game and lost to a team the 49ers beat to go to the Super Bowl.
    Shinigami
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm
  • It's true. Not necessarily indicative of much, but true.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

I actually think the two do not like each other. I'm sure they begrudgingly respect each other. But with how deep the two have been intertwined as rivals and the emotions that have spilled over during those heated games I think their is some mutual animosity.

I dontthink its hate, but I think its deep rooted competitiveness

Disagree.

I don't think Harbaugh really has respect for anyone else but himself.

Don't you think that's carrying things a little over the top? I mean really. Do we really have to think Harbaugh is evil? Do we really think he has no respect for another successful NFL coach? Come on, people. Let's not make fools of ourselves. Among other things, Jim Harbaugh joins his church group every off season to go down to poor areas in South America and build school houses. He's not the devil and I'd bet big money that he has a LOT of respect for Pete Carroll. Pete Carroll was defensive coordinator for a Niners Super Bowl team when Harbaugh was still playing and dreaming of becoming a coach someday. Harbaugh is just a prick when it comes to competition, that's all. He's a maniacal competitor, but so is Pete Carroll. They're both just ridiculous competitors.
    BBHawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 pm
  • Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.

...with a butane blowtorch.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 am
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.

And he doesn't wear goggles when he's doing it either because he enjoys watching the carnage too much.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 am
  • NYCoug wrote:
    HawKnPeppa wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.

And he doesn't wear goggles when he's doing it either because he enjoys watching the carnage too much.

Well it's good that somebody broke up the illiteration cause it couldn't have continued much longer. :thirishdrinkers:
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information