Gotta give credit where credit is due...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • That's true we haven't won anything yet, but I think we can appreciate how this team was built. I know what you're saying though... we still have to prove it on the field. But I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise.
    Rotoki521
    NET Rookie

• HawkFan72 wrote:I said it before, I'll say it again. Hiring Pete Carroll may go down as the best decision this franchise ever made. It already might be in the Top 5.

Agreed. Not sure if this qualifies, but the best move this franchise ever made was letting Paul Allen buy the team.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• I though we'd be a perenial 8-8 team with PC at the helm; more or less a repeat of the Erickson years. I'm happy to say I couldn't be more wrong.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• I've said this before, but if you haven't read (or listened to Pete reading) his book, do it! Buy it, read it/listen to it, and gift it to a Seahawk fan or anyone getting into coaching. Also, the library is an excellent resource – and free. Pay special attention to the parts about building a program and everything the Hawks have become over the past 3 years will make perfect sense.

Props to Tod!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information