All-time favorite .net quote

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 am
  • Throw will love this: "My Hawkas!"
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11191
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am
  • Hitter tackler
    Image
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    User avatar
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 am
  • Blitzer88 wrote:Throw will love this: "My Hawkas!"


    Ha!
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19215
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 am
  • It's been mentioned several times already, but to me there is none greater. KBowen75 achieved legendary status in just a few posts. Never before has a guy garnered that big a reaction to so little said. I think we scared him off.

    He had three quotes that were all instant platinum hits: "Hass is mannnnnnnnnnn," "Tatupu is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," and "maker my words!"
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18809
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 am
  • The Radish wrote:This is a Seattle sports quote but not a .net one. My favorite of all time.

    "Get out the mustard and rye bread Grandma,,its Grand Salami time."

    Gives me goose bumps just reading it.

    :th2thumbs:


    Definitely my favorite Seattle sports quote. Man, I miss Dave Niehaus. He can never be replaced...
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2242
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 am
  • Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.

    Also the thing with DuncunsDad/trauma hawk and Whitehurst was a classic tale.
    Last edited by Recon_Hawk on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    User avatar
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2096
    Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm
    Location: Vancouver, Wa


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am
  • Recon_Hawk wrote:Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.


    Haha, yeah.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2242
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 am
  • Recon_Hawk wrote:Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.


    I don't remember if that was on here or on Field Gulls. Either way, it was freaking hilarious.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11746
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 am
  • cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


    cboom wrote:Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.


    I don't think it gets much better than the wisdom and prognostications of cboom.
    BattleOfSeattle
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 35
    Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:45 am
  • Not a quote, but whoever equated the Seahawks success with their weed smoking habits thread was one of my all time favorites. How it was so sincere and apologetic was classic.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1075
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am
  • BattleOfSeattle wrote:
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


    cboom wrote:Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.


    I don't think it gets much better than the wisdom and prognostications of cboom.


    I might have to archive that thread. cboom and Verndog together

    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50155
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8797
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:53 am
  • TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!
    :lol:
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    User avatar
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 740
    Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:57 pm


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:24 pm
  • By the way it was Maker my word, that was the funniest part, no r.

    And yes the strings with whatsyurprob screaming "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SEAHAWK!" along with his oathetic made him a memory favorite.

    In the Oathetic thing I can clearly remember Doub, Todd, myself, and many others in our backyard discussing those comments. Agreed that Kbowen75s comments were instant hilarity while whatsyurprob's oathetic comment got funnier by the day as he spent about a week insisting that was a word.

    There were many during the Secret Squirrel, Doug Snazel, Matt Wolf, times. It was a fun time to be with Seahawks.net

    :les:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:54 pm
  • GreenHawk wrote:I will be monitoring the situation very closely.

    This
    User avatar
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 486
    Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm
  • Check your PMs!
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9712
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:
    BattleOfSeattle wrote:
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


    cboom wrote:Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.


    I don't think it gets much better than the wisdom and prognostications of cboom.


    I might have to archive that thread. cboom and Verndog together

    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50155


    Thankfully it didn't have that freaky dog/human avatar
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3358
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 pm
  • "tatupu is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Your mother is the town pump.

    Just reading that made me crack up again, this was definitely one of the funniest ever Can.
    Image
    User avatar
    YaktownHawK
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 929
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 pm
    Location: Yakima, Wa


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:06 pm
  • I got shredded when I jokingly said I didn't know what Twitter was. That was pretty funny. Obviously I know what it is, I just haven't used it....yet
    At the time I thought it was harsh, now I just think it's funny. Especially the part where I was told I think I'm better than everyone because I don't use twitter. :?
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2924
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm
  • Blitzer88 wrote:Throw will love this: "My Hawkas!"


    Hahaha...that was mine. I made a typo in the chat one game and it was born.
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24253
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:17 pm
  • Incorrect.
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24253
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:17 pm
  • YaktownHawK wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Your mother is the town pump.

    Just reading that made me crack up again, this was definitely one of the funniest ever Can.


    Yeah, that was a hella fun. Back when Jester, Loaf and I used to like trolling other people's boards. It's funny, now that I have a team that's totally worth bragging about, I don't feel the need to troll anyone. I guess in a way, I've outsourced all my trolling to Richard Sherman!

    I totally miss Duncan's Traumatic Dad though. That guy was my muse. He would get so wound up... <sigh> I used to imagine a pissed off little Ricky Ricardo reading my posts on the other end of the computer; waiving his arms and cussing in Spanish (even though I'm pretty sure he was Portugese). Comedy gold. I admit though, I got a little scared when he started talking about his "weapon collection". Sure I live in Canada, but I come visit Seattle a lot. That's all I need is that crazy mo fo blowing me away while I stand in line for Garlic Fries.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11435
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 pm
  • I always liked the napkin defensive scheme. Not sure that counts as a quote.
    User avatar
    Plainshawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 32
    Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:36 pm


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 pm
  • Elizabeth Hasselbeck
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10382
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:29 pm
  • GUH!
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11262
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm
  • cvnt

    (I can type that here right?)
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9712
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:GUH!


    Damn, another one of my gameday chat typos.... :lol:
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24253
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:10 pm
  • "Great post Aros. I totally agree."
    Image
    User avatar
    rastahawk
    * Just Chillin' *
     
    Posts: 1052
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am
    Location: Los Angeles


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 pm
  • The cboom thing was so hilarious. Did he ever come back in?

    I know it ain't a quote or a meme, but since we're drudging up memories, I thought the Uniform thread was hilarious.

    There are a lot of clever, funny guys and gals on here. You guys have me cracking up all the time.
    User avatar
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 814
    Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 pm
    Location: Canby, OR


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm
  • Oh man! the 100 page uniform thread kept me alive that offseason! CLASSIC
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3350
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:34 pm
  • Recon_Hawk wrote:Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.

    Also the thing with DuncunsDad/trauma hawk and Whitehurst was a classic tale.

    I remember pointing that out, but I don't remember it turning into a thread of memes. There are too many threads to keep up with.
    For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1255
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 pm
  • I can't handle it anymore, I have to ask.

    What is the starfish thing? Probably involves pehawk right? Ive seen people mention it a ton. I've been lurking since 05' and must have missed it.
    Anyone have a link?
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1075
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:I can't handle it anymore, I have to ask.

    What is the starfish thing? Probably involves pehawk right? Ive seen people mention it a ton. I've been lurking since 05' and must have missed it.
    Anyone have a link?


    It DOES involve pehawk, and a ticket-scalping troll I helped uncover, as is my wont. Pehawk, using his usual pretentious/ironic non-sequiter thread-hijack move posed the question (and his answer) of his most desired animal to 'have relations' with, and pressed kenlutzbreen for his desired animal. In a stunning move, kenlutzbreen gave his answer as simply 'starfish?' and generated much laughter, and my first and probably only custom moniker on this forum.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm
  • OMG. I do remember. The season ticket guy who had season tickets to a bunch of teams. I remember pe's question but I must have abandoned the thread before starfish appeared. I remember it got shacked , I'm going to go re- live it all.

    Thanks peaches.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1075
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:I can't handle it anymore, I have to ask.

    What is the starfish thing? Probably involves pehawk right? Ive seen people mention it a ton. I've been lurking since 05' and must have missed it.
    Anyone have a link?


    It DOES involve pehawk, and a ticket-scalping troll I helped uncover, as is my wont. Pehawk, using his usual pretentious/ironic non-sequiter thread-hijack move posed the question (and his answer) of his most desired animal to 'have relations' with, and pressed kenlutzbreen for his desired animal. In a stunning move, kenlutzbreen gave his answer as simply 'starfish?' and generated much laughter, and my first and probably only custom moniker on this forum.


    Perhaps the dreaded chocolate starfish?
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2845
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 pm
  • The funniest post for me this year was by Montana. I can't remember what the original post topic was, but about midway through the thread someone says,

    "Well it's not like anyone thought we were going to the Super Bowl this year"

    and Kearly pipes in on the next post, "I did."

    To which Montana replies,


    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... Ag&dur=472
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

    They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    User avatar
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1015
    Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am
    Location: Olympia


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 pm
  • I can't believe this got to four pages, and no one has said "I'm the *************** stache!", yet.

    That thread was epic; and stupid as hell, lol.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm
  • Image
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3350
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 am
  • dunceface wrote:Oh man! the 100 page uniform thread kept me alive that offseason! CLASSIC


    Someone needs to pull up CANhawk's masterpiece of Peyton Manning in a Seahawks uniform.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19215
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I can't believe this got to four pages, and no one has said "I'm the *************** stache!", yet.

    That thread was epic; and stupid as hell, lol.


    Linuxpro with the legal advice!!! :rofl:
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19215
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 am
  • For a recent thread concerning free agency:

    OP: James Harrison released, anyone want to give him a shot?

    Scottie: You mean, like with a gun?
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    User avatar
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *
     
    Posts: 7104
    Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 am
  • From the .NET game day chat

    RolandDeschain: This makes me want to stab babies

    Some other poster: I have extra hangers if you need them!
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10382
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 am
  • I know this is about quotes and all, but my all time fav thread was the one with all the Russell Wilson Photoshopped pics. Although I will say that Ravenhawk (besides being hella argumentative) came up with some funny ones.
    Image
    Downright thuggish.
    User avatar
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 405
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:05 am
    Location: Tacoma, Wa


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 am
  • Blitzfan wrote:I know this is about quotes and all, but my all time fav thread was the one with all the Russell Wilson Photoshopped pics. Although I will say that Ravenhawk (besides being hella argumentative) came up with some funny ones.



    I was just thinking of starting a favorite photoshopped thread because of the Wilson ones.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1058
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 am
    Location: Orlando, Florida


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 am
  • "I have a source..."
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5576
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 am
  • I like the ones in my sig line.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3106
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:From the .NET game day chat

    RolandDeschain: This makes me want to stab babies

    Some other poster: I have extra hangers if you need them!


    Lol, I remember that; but I don't recall who gave the response. If I recall correctly, I said it after another 3-and-out with stupid conservative "run up the gut, run up the gut, failed pass attempt right at the 1st down marker" play calling that was making me rage out and want to throw things. That response made me feel better, though; so thanks, to whoever it was.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 am
  • Throwdown wrote:
    dunceface wrote:Oh man! the 100 page uniform thread kept me alive that offseason! CLASSIC


    Someone needs to pull up CANhawk's masterpiece of Peyton Manning in a Seahawks uniform.


    Yes.
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3350
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:53 pm
  • LymonHawk wrote:"I have a source..."

    (finishing the quote)
    "........Carson Palmer will be a Seahawk"
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11836
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: All-time favorite .net quote
Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:From the .NET game day chat

    RolandDeschain: This makes me want to stab babies

    Some other poster: I have extra hangers if you need them!


    Lol, I remember that; but I don't recall who gave the response. If I recall correctly, I said it after another 3-and-out with stupid conservative "run up the gut, run up the gut, failed pass attempt right at the 1st down marker" play calling that was making me rage out and want to throw things. That response made me feel better, though; so thanks, to whoever it was.


    You're Welcome
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10382
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Next


It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information