Doug Baldwin to be traded? (Colts, speculation)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I guess a trade for Golden makes sense if the Hawks have no plans to resign him after next season. I wouldn't do it for anything less than a 3rd rounder. A Baldwin trade doesn't make sense to me, especially with Harvin's injury history.
    CalgaryHawk
    NET Rookie

• This better not happen, our WR group is pretty solid right now. Why weaken it for a late rd pick at best?
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Harvin's best year was his rookie year and his DYAR on FO was nearly identical to Baldwin's rookie year. Last season Tate had a much better season than either of them according to DYAR.

So I figure if Harvin is worth a 1st rounder then so is Baldwin and Tate is completely off the board. Anything else wouldn't make any sense.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• I'm really not sweating it. Our top 3 wideouts Rice, Harvin and Tate are pretty darn good. With Miller coming on late in the season 4 really good weapons to throw to.

Yes.. depth is good but Baldwin really underwhelmed last year. I'm fine with trading him or keeping him, we're good both ways, IMO.
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• On his face book page he is talking about how he heard the rumors and that he talked to his agent and management and said that he "highly doubts" that those rumors are true.

That probably means he's good as done
    Smoke
    NET Veteran

• It sounds like Irsay backed off anyway, from what NorthDallas mentioned. I suppose that whatever deal he was alluding to broke down.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Dbfresh ‏@DougBaldwinJr
    Check it, I ain’t going anywhere! Word?! Word!

Take it from the man himself he seems convinced nothing is happening
    BallHawker
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• BallHawker wrote:Dbfresh ‏@DougBaldwinJr

Great to hear. One of my favorite players...
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• BallHawker wrote:Dbfresh ‏@DougBaldwinJr

Hot Dog!! Doug is a very valuable asset to our team this year. While he may not have "blinding speed" to get separation on every play, he has developed a set of "good hands".
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• "Heard the rumors today. And after talking to my agent and Seahawks management I highly, highly doubt those rumors were true. I'm a seahawk! Lets keep it that way" He is staying
    nfcwizard
    NET Bench Warmer

• I don't think Irsay was talking about Baldwin. That's not the type of addition worth teasing the public over.

I do think trading Baldwin makes sense. He's very likely at his peak value right now since he'll be a #4 WR next year. Seattle doesn't have to trade him, he's cheap this year and relatively cheap the year after that (RFA tag), but if Seattle wants a decent pick in return for Baldwin, now is probably the time to shop him. Especially since a 3rd or 4th this year feels a lot like a 2nd round pick most other years with the draft being so loaded in 2013.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Complete nonsense, we should keep him
    A World Peace
    NET Practice Squad

• I actually think that if (big 'if') the Hawks and Colts are indeed in discussions about a trade for a WR (going to Indy), that it's in regards to Golden Tate and not Doug Baldwin. That would seem to make more sense on both sides, would be the bigger name that Irsay alluded to, and would entail a more complicated negotiation in terms of what Seattle would receive in return (not to mention a possible contract extension for Tate with the Colts), and it would coincide with the timing that Irsay alluded to last night when he mentioned that they'd been working on it for "5 days," which would back-date to last Monday, the day the Harvin trade was agreed to.
    NorthDallas40oz
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:I do think trading Baldwin makes sense. He's very likely at his peak value right now since he'll be a #4 WR next year. Seattle doesn't have to trade him, he's cheap this year and relatively cheap the year after that (RFA tag), but if Seattle wants a decent pick in return for Baldwin, now is probably the time to shop him. Especially since a 3rd or 4th this year feels a lot like a 2nd round pick most other years with the draft being so loaded in 2013.

Disagree. Doug is outperforming his contract. You don't trade away value. Does not make sense to trade him for a 3rd just for the privilege of paying MORE for what you can only hope is the same production.

Doug may technically be #4 on receiver depth, but Harvin isn't a prototypical WR and Doug is going to be featured heavily in our offense next year.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• It all depends on whether you want to keep Tate next year. There is currently no way we can pay both Tate and Baldwin when they are due. Getting something for Baldwin this year may be better than having him walk for nothing in two.

For me Tate has a lot to prove now that Percin is in the team. I see it more likely we keep Baldwin for two and let Tate walk next year.
    It is clear that now that rookies are cheap teams are not going to overpay in free agency. So maybe letting Tate walk will work out for us.
    seahawksTopGear
    NET Rookie

• I love Baldwin. But I can't imagine any scenario where we get a 3rd back for him.

Undrafted 2 years ago, Good rookie year, average if not dissapointing 2nd year. I dont think he has much value. 5th round return at best, imo.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• This all doesn't take into account injuries. What are the odds our WRs make it through the season without missing any games? Somewhere between 0 and nil. I'd rather have Baldwin ready to step in more than any other option I could think of. That right there is reason enough for me to not want to trade him.
    Tall men come down to my height when I hit 'em in the body.

Jack Dempsey
    Fuzzman55
    NET Veteran

• For Baldwin it's all about what you could get for him and if that is preferred over having him for depth for the season for little money, a restricted season for below average money, plus his compensatory pick value after that. For Seattle, that's probably a mid 3rd rounder or better and I'm not sure he could fetch that.
    TheWebHead
    NET Rookie

• Doug just retweeted this:

"#Colts have had no discussion with Seattle regarding WR Doug Baldwin"
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Re: Doug Baldwin to be traded?
Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:55 pm
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:Add to this that I think Jim Irsay is unstable and needs to be removed from Twitter

This is an excellent idea!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• I like Doug but if you can get a 3rd for him which could turn into a WR with much higher upside (Baily,Swope,Patton). I'd do that trade all day long, at the same time i doubt he goes anywhere and i'd be fine with that too.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• DavidSeven wrote:
    kearly wrote:I do think trading Baldwin makes sense. He's very likely at his peak value right now since he'll be a #4 WR next year. Seattle doesn't have to trade him, he's cheap this year and relatively cheap the year after that (RFA tag), but if Seattle wants a decent pick in return for Baldwin, now is probably the time to shop him. Especially since a 3rd or 4th this year feels a lot like a 2nd round pick most other years with the draft being so loaded in 2013.

Disagree. Doug is outperforming his contract. You don't trade away value. Does not make sense to trade him for a 3rd just for the privilege of paying MORE for what you can only hope is the same production.

Doug may technically be #4 on receiver depth, but Harvin isn't a prototypical WR and Doug is going to be featured heavily in our offense next year.

Hope to get the same production? Have you actually looked at Baldwin's production?

This seems to be a case in fans overvaluing their own players. I would LOVE it if we could get a 4th for Baldwin but that might be a stretch. Honestly, Badlwin is good-ish value for us as a 4th, but way better value to us if we could trade him for a 4th round pick.

Baldwin's rookie year, he way out produced his UDFA status, but last year? He was just a guy, if that.
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

• Baldwin's rookie year, he way out produced his UDFA status, but last year? He was just a guy, if that.

He got his upper bridge knocked out and a dislocated or broken clavicle and still was out there on the field making plays where people like many who want to throw him out the door would have issues just jerking themselves off.

Tate is the guy that will cost more, he is also the guy that if he performed up to status would not have had Percy here to contend with. Baldwin gets open, Baldwin catches with his hands and not his body as much which on third downs is a more consistent receiver.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Hawkfan77 wrote:Hope to get the same production? Have you actually looked at Baldwin's production?

Yes. Have you watched the games or are you blindly making judgments based on stat sheets? I'm not interested in assessing value based on pure numbers accumulated in a run-first, spread-it-around offense. Not saying he's a pro-bowler, but the eye-ball test says he's a deep threat from the slot and sure-handed all over the field. Ridiculous to think there's any assurance that a fourth round rookie WR would be the same weapon in the next two seasons.

"Just a guy" doesn't make those plays against New England and San Francisco. Just sayin'.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Baldwin is a very good receiver who has had injury issues through college and again last year. He is also never going to tilt the field. When healthy he is definitely an above average receiver that was screwed by how Harbaugh handled him in college and coming out and who otherwise would have been drafted.

All that said we are not done at the WR position. Meaning we are still searching for more guys that can tilt the field and as good as Baldwin can be, he doesn't and never will be a player (like Harvin or potentially Tate) that tilts the field. For that reason I wouldn't have a problem with a trade but only because I am confident in PC/JS finding guys that are capable of tilting the field. Adding draft picks doesn't mean you have to draft guys from that round. It means you have draft ammo to move around in the draft and get who you want.

Baldwin is one of my favorite Seahawks and I love the idea of lining him up in the slot with Rice and Tate on the outside and Harvin coming out of the backfield. Who the hell do you cover? Add Miller in there and it looks pretty unstoppable. All that said he still doesn't tilt the field. He is reliable and while reliable is nice it isn't what you ultimately want.

I'm rambling but as much as I would love to keep him and I'm happy with what we have now in our WR corps I also would hate to see Bladwin get buried on our depth charts because I feel he (like Flynn) deserves to be a starter in this league and while greed would love to keep them here for the just in case factor, being a fan of the player makes me want the best for them as individuals as well. That and I believe that PC/JS will eventually make this WR group the best in the league to compliment Wilson and to achieve that you will unfortunately see guys you love and respect move on to other ventures.

Keep in mind that bad decisions don't seem to last long here. Trading Josh Wilson seemed dreadful, moving Simms was an obviously bad idea, trading for Whitehurst will set the team back 5 years, letting Haselbeck walk will cost them their jobs on and on. All these decisions that might have seemed to some or many like the biggest mistakes in football haven't held this team back in the least. Rather have created opportunities for others to come in and prove to be as good or better while being at the age we are looking for.

Either way I am ok. It's the old hate to see you go but love to watch you walk away scenario. Would really miss him but would be equally excited for what move will be made to (like always) upgrade the position.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• DavidSeven wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:Hope to get the same production? Have you actually looked at Baldwin's production?

Yes. Have you watched the games or are you blindly making judgments based on stat sheets? I'm not interested in assessing value based on pure numbers accumulated in a run-first, spread-it-around offense. Not saying he's a pro-bowler, but the eye-ball test says he's a deep threat from the slot and sure-handed all over the field. Ridiculous to think there's any assurance that a fourth round rookie WR would be the same weapon in the next two seasons.

"Just a guy" doesn't make those plays against New England and San Francisco. Just sayin'.

Gotta agree with Davidseven here. If you think stats represent the quality of WR Baldwin is then you haven't watched the guy play. We like to say Tarvaris Jackson was tough but come on, compared to Baldwin Jackson is a girl scout. The man is purely fearless with amazing focus and above average talent.

The problem is he is also often injured because of it. It is also why you cannot rely on his stats to tell you the Doug Baldwin story. Make no mistake, the guy has the focus of Steve Largent. If he were a little less reckless (and in the right system) he could possibly end up having a similar career to Steve. Truth is Harbaugh really screwed the pooch on Baldwin because he was close friends with Sherman. If Harbaugh gives him the opportunities he deserves and doesn't sell him short to draft scouts, he is either a Niner right now or someones 4th/5th round pick and making a name for himself in the league. He will get paid and if he lands in the right system and learns to protect himself, he will get paid well.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• Hawkfan77 wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:
    kearly wrote:I do think trading Baldwin makes sense. He's very likely at his peak value right now since he'll be a #4 WR next year. Seattle doesn't have to trade him, he's cheap this year and relatively cheap the year after that (RFA tag), but if Seattle wants a decent pick in return for Baldwin, now is probably the time to shop him. Especially since a 3rd or 4th this year feels a lot like a 2nd round pick most other years with the draft being so loaded in 2013.

Hope to get the same production? Have you actually looked at Baldwin's production?

This seems to be a case in fans overvaluing their own players. I would LOVE it if we could get a 4th for Baldwin but that might be a stretch. Honestly, Badlwin is good-ish value for us as a 4th, but way better value to us if we could trade him for a 4th round pick.

Baldwin's rookie year, he way out produced his UDFA status, but last year? He was just a guy, if that.

:13: and in Seattle this happens a ton for some reason.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Sidney actually came to mind when I heard what Irsay said
    travnasty
    NET Bench Warmer

• RichNhansom wrote:
    Gotta agree with Davidseven here. If you think stats represent the quality of WR Baldwin is then you haven't watched the guy play. We like to say Tarvaris Jackson was tough but come on, compared to Baldwin Jackson is a girl scout. The man is purely fearless with amazing focus and above average talent.

The problem is he is also often injured because of it. It is also why you cannot rely on his stats to tell you the Doug Baldwin story. Make no mistake, the guy has the focus of Steve Largent. If he were a little less reckless (and in the right system) he could possibly end up having a similar career to Steve. Truth is Harbaugh really screwed the pooch on Baldwin because he was close friends with Sherman. If Harbaugh gives him the opportunities he deserves and doesn't sell him short to draft scouts, he is either a Niner right now or someones 4th/5th round pick and making a name for himself in the league. He will get paid and if he lands in the right system and learns to protect himself, he will get paid well.

Doug Baldwin posts here?!

But seriously though, yes I have watched him play, so just stop right there. We are talking about production, what did Baldwin bring to the table last year?
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

• Tate had 7 TD catches in his first year with Wilson, and an obvious chemistry. Lets see what we get this year before we decide he's not living up. I love DB, but I don't think I'd want him above GT.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• DavidSeven wrote:
    Doug is going to be featured heavily in our offense next year.

You know this how?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• To all of you wanting to trade Our man Baldwin: Stop Rosterbating.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:

You know this how?

Well, you see, he had a ton of TDs on my most recent season of Madden.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:

You know this how?

Don't know. Just my feeling given the variety of places Harvin can line up on the field and the way Seattle rotates its players.

Wasn't intended to be anymore a statement of fact than those who say the Seahawks are going to great next year, Harvin will be a great fit in our offense, etc.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Even if we aren't being optimistic about what his production will be, there's still not much reason to believe his trade value will exceed his value to us by enough to warrant a trade.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

• NorthDallas40oz wrote:I actually think that if (big 'if') the Hawks and Colts are indeed in discussions about a trade for a WR (going to Indy), that it's in regards to Golden Tate and not Doug Baldwin. That would seem to make more sense on both sides, would be the bigger name that Irsay alluded to, and would entail a more complicated negotiation in terms of what Seattle would receive in return (not to mention a possible contract extension for Tate with the Colts), and it would coincide with the timing that Irsay alluded to last night when he mentioned that they'd been working on it for "5 days," which would back-date to last Monday, the day the Harvin trade was agreed to.

Tate would make sense as he had his best season to date, he is coming up on FA next year and I already figure we will let him walk because we will have Baldwin for cheap and Tate is not that much better. This is a deep WR draft and we could add a more prototypical big WR for the outside. I was wanting to draft one anyways to uprade over Tate so if we can trade him I'll be happy. This reminds me of the Josh Wilson trade some. That is if it does happen.

Do you think it is for a player or for draft picks. I hope at a min it's for a 3rd next year and a swap of 3rd's this year.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Hawkfan77 wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

Doug Baldwin posts here?!

But seriously though, yes I have watched him play, so just stop right there. We are talking about production, what did Baldwin bring to the table last year?

You're being ridiculous. Watch the video referenced in the link below, and you'll have your answer:
    49ers at Seahawks (12-23-12) full game on Youtube
    Escamillo
    NET Rookie

• Baldwin has two more years of cost control, his rookie contract next year and then eligible for a RFA tender after that. I would keep him.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

• Hawkfan77 wrote:This seems to be a case in fans overvaluing their own players. I would LOVE it if we could get a 4th for Baldwin but that might be a stretch. Honestly, Badlwin is good-ish value for us as a 4th, but way better value to us if we could trade him for a 4th round pick.

4th round wide receiver production in 2012

Chris Givens (2012) - 42 catches, 698 yards, 3 TDs
    Travis Benjamin (2012) - 18 catches, 298 yards, 2 TDs
    Joe Adams (2012) - 1 catch, 7 yards. 0 TDs
    Devon Wylie (2012) - 6 catches, 53 yards, 0 TDs
    Jarius Wright (2012) - 22 catches, 310 yards, 2 TDs
    Keshawn Martin (2012) - 10 catches, 85 yards, 1 TD
    Nick Toon (2012) - IR
    Greg Childs (2012) - IR
    Kris Durham (2011) - 8 catches, 125 yards, 1 TD
    Clyde Gates (2011) - 16 catches, 224 yards, 0 TDs
    Greg Salas (2011) - 0 catches, 0 yards, 0 TDs
    Cecil Shorts (2011) - 55 catches, 979 yards, 7 TDs
    Tandon Doss (2011) - 7 catches, 123 yards, 1 TD
    Mardy Gilyard (2010) - 2 catches, 15 yards, 0 TDs
    Mike Williams (2010) – 63 catches, 996 yards, 9 TDs
    Marcus Easley (2010) – 0 catches, 0 yards, 0 TDs
    Jacoby Ford (2010) – IR
    Mike Thomas (2009) – 18 catches, 108 yards, 1 TD
    Brian Hartline (2009) – 74 catches, 1083 yards, 1 TD
    Louis Murphy (2009) – 25 catches, 336 yards, 1 TD
    Austin Collie (2009) – 1 catch, 6 yards, 0 TDs
    William Franklin (2008) – Out of the league
    Marcus Smith (2008) – Out of the league
    Arman Shields (2008) – Out of the league
    Lavelle Hawkins (2008) – 5 catches, 62 yards, 0 TDs
    Keenan Burton (2008) – Out of the league

Doug Baldwin – 29 catches, 366 yards, 3 TDs
    All this in an injured season with a reduced role and a rookie quarterback.
    26 wide receivers have been drafted in the 4th round in the past 5 years. Doug Baldwin outproduced 23 of them. Two of the three that outproduced him are their teams number 1 receiver, and the third (Shorts), outproduced the so called “number 1” (Blackmon).

Clearly he has better value than a 4th round pick.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Doug Baldwin dropped the game winner against the Cardinals in week one. That catch would have given us the #2 seed and homefield.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• Some people would trade Russell Wilson if it meant getting us a good draft pick.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:Doug Baldwin dropped the game winner against the Cardinals in week one. That catch would have given us the #2 seed and homefield.

He also got his teeth knocked out on the play.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:Doug Baldwin dropped the game winner against the Cardinals in week one. That catch would have given us the #2 seed and homefield.

I know this, but that happened after the drop.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:Doug Baldwin dropped the game winner against the Cardinals in week one. That catch would have given us the #2 seed and homefield.

Nope. It happened on the jam he got from the corner at the line of scrimmage. Corner got his hands up under the facemask and hit Baldwin in the mouth. That corner knew not replacement ref was going to throw a flag at that moment.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• There are really only three reasons to trade players:
    1) Their roster spot is in jeopardy based on their (and their backups) performance
    2) Their salary (or impending salary if their contract is up soon) is too high to justify keeping them
    3) Another team offers something that provides more value than the player is worth

Obviously #1 and #2 don't apply to Baldwin so the team shouldn't be actively shopping him, and the only question is if the Colts would overpay for him. There's no reason to get rid of him for a mid-round pick.
    jewhawk
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:He also got his teeth knocked out on the play.

Nope. It happened on the jam he got from the corner at the line of scrimmage. Corner got his hands up under the facemask and hit Baldwin in the mouth. That corner knew not replacement ref was going to throw a flag at that moment.

That is difficult to believe. To hit someone with that much force and have nobody notice seems a little out there. Seems like a convenient excuse.

edit: after watching the video, your claim is bs. Baldwin was not even jammed off of the line. The CB opened up and Baldwin went by him with minimal contact.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:

That is difficult to believe. To hit someone with that much force and have nobody notice seems a little out there. Seems like a convenient excuse.

edit: after watching the video, your claim is bs. Baldwin was not even jammed off of the line. The CB opened up and Baldwin went by him with minimal contact.

You are right, I got the story wrong. http://blog.seahawks.com/2012/09/12/wednesday-in-hawkville-baldwin-bounces-back-smiling/

His helmet got moved by the corner according to Baldwin, but it was the impact to the ground that broke the teeth. And Baldwin calls it a drop. My apologies.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• DavidSeven wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:

You know this how?

Don't know. Just my feeling given the variety of places Harvin can line up on the field and the way Seattle rotates its players.

Wasn't intended to be anymore a statement of fact than those who say the Seahawks are going to great next year, Harvin will be a great fit in our offense, etc.

Sorry, but I don't see why logically you could possibly feel the #4 WR on the depth chart would be featured heavily. That makes ZERO sense.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information