Uptempo/no huddle?

jake206

Reaction score
Any chance hawks run more uptempo no huddle offense with Percy & Marshawn? I would love to see it. Marshawn, no huddle, Percy...rinse and repeat. I know Hawks normally like to slow things down, but I think with more weapons on offense...more uptempo...provides more chances to score.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Love the concept. But only intermittently. We have the capabilities to keep things varied and effective. Everything is an option for this team, it seems.

Axx

Reaction score
how about just let Wilson call all 50+ plays through out the game. I doubt we lose ANY games if we did this.

Just let bevell look pretty on the sideline.

kearly

Reaction score
I doubt it. Our offense was close to unstoppable in the last 10 games running at a normal pace. Hurry-up offenses tend to be at odds with running the football too.

mikeak

Reaction score
A few if us talked about this last season. Then RW was still fresh with the offense etc

This year with the youth on offense and ability to keep fresh with several good WRs and Percy all over I totally expect a no huddle for periods of the game.

themunn

Reaction score
do we need to?
Wilson surgically dismantled the Atlanta defense in the 4th quarter without resorting to the hurry up offense