Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Article - Fieldgulls: So Now you have Percy Harvin ...
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 am 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

A Vikings fan who writes for their SBNation Viking's site shared a pretty long write-up he did on Percy Harvin's use under the current Vikings OC and touched on how Bevell used Percy when he was with the Vikings. I hadn't seen it referenced here and know some like to read as much as possible on recent pickups.

May be worth a read.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2013/3/18/4117134/so-now-you-have-percy-harvin-what-do-you-do

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post subject: Re: Article - Fieldgulls: So Now you have Percy Harvin ...
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am 
* NET Nobody *

Thank you kind sir.

Post subject: Re: Article - Fieldgulls: So Now you have Percy Harvin ...
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm 
NET Veteran

When watching those highlights, it's still awe inspiring to see Percy's elite acceleration. Personally, I think Washington is a better, more experienced returner, but Harvin's physical skills make him more effective and explosive I think.

I really can't wait to see Percy installed in our zone read option tree of plays. The options are endless (pun mostly intended).

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]