NFLShop has Percy Harvin jersey's available

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anybody that was planning on scooping one up.

p15524995dt.jpg

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

They're available in Home, Away and Alternate

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Shouldn't we give him a chance to become a favorite player before we buy his jersey?

Or do we just buy jerseys of "name" players?

JonRud

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3ndnhzmm said:
Shouldn't we give him a chance to become a favorite player before we buy his jersey?

For me the latter, definitely.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":30ekv9xi said:

We get it, you hate NFL Shop

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JonRud":3orwwqfd said:
Tech Worlds":3orwwqfd said:

For me the latter, definitely.

Yes, I noticed that about you. How's that Curry jersey treating you?

kearly

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2trgjc9x said:

I had the same thought. I remember taking the Bremerton ferry to Seattle the day of our first preseason game last year and it was loaded with Seahawks fans also going to the game. Half of them were wearing #15 jerseys. Being the Wilson enthusiast I was, I thought "ugh, they are going to regret those purchases."

Waiting til a player wins you over is a pretty good rule, IMO.

JonRud

Reaction score
I didn't get a Curry jersey Dom its a Housh!!!!!!!!!

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I've only run out and bought a jersey for a new free agent once in my life, and it was TJ Houshmandzadeh. It got sold back to the Pro Shop in 2011 as part of the jersey buyback program they ran that year.

Now, if Harvin has the kind of year I hope he will have, I'm sure I'll be picking one up before too long.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew when they are going to release the pro bowl jerseys? I was wanting to get a Russell Wilson pro bowl jersey?

garydrake425

Reaction score
Shadowhawk said:
I've only run out and bought a jersey for a new free agent once in my life, and it was TJ Houshmandzadeh. It got sold back to the Pro Shop in 2011 as part of the jersey buyback program they ran that year.

I wish I knew about that then. Do they have them often?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2vqp3y1s said:

Dunno...ask those who bought Flynn jerseys last pre-season.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
garydrake425":3p8fqwx8 said:
Shadowhawk":3p8fqwx8 said:

I wish I knew about that then. Do they have them often?

Unfortunately that's the only time I've ever seen them do that. Got a few bucks back from my Housh jersey which turned into a pretty good discount on a Rice jersey.

DaveyP

Reaction score
kearly":279dw17p said:
Tech Worlds":279dw17p said:

I had the same thought. I remember taking the Bremerton ferry to Seattle the day of our first preseason game last year and it was loaded with Seahawks fans also going to the game. Half of them were wearing #15 jerseys. Being the Wilson enthusiast I was, I thought "ugh, they are going to regret those purchases."

In all fairness, they didn't give people a lot of choice when the first rolled the jersey out. I think you could get Flynn or Rice, and that's it.

In fact, up here in Toronto the only jersey I ever see in stores is Flynn's.

GoHawks

Reaction score
I think we should have a Jersey in Honor of our GM

Schneider's belief/insistance on not leaving the draft without getting our Franchise QB in RW would make that an easy pick for a Jersey

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
kearly":2kwj8l12 said:
Tech Worlds":2kwj8l12 said:

Lol...I think the Flynn jerseys those people purchased were half the reason they were Wilson haters....the investment.