49ers at Seahawks (12-23-12) full game on Youtube

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Scottemojo wrote:Have watched this game a dozen times.

Favorite play? Wilson drops his mouthpiece barking signals, Catches it without taking his eyes off the D, puts it back in without missing a command, snaps the ball with a microsecond on the clock, and throws a touchdown.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Contrast that with Probiscus melting down for three hours. Singing "blame it on the rain" in his sad little alone space on the sideline.

:D I just choked on a piece of bacon reading this... I think you meant Proboscis, but the point is made.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Sports Hernia wrote:Ninnies fans need to go back and watch this curbstomping, as it will educate them on the things to come. FWIW SF average only 13 points per game against Seattle last year, and that was with Gus "softzone" Bradley as D-Coord......

I hope you are right SH, I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, but dang.. I would be pretty surprised if the next two Niner/Seahawk games were anything but curbstompings.

I still hope you are right as right can get.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Have faith brother Loaf, bow down and pray to the 12th man flag and say 3 Russell Wilson's and it will happen!

PS. awesome avatar
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

• ParisPC07 wrote:At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.

It looks like the rivalry will be a good one for years to come.

Giedi
    Giedi
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information