kearly

Reaction score
[youtube]bk5PooB03uw[/youtube]

Well, there goes my evening.

_

Your tears are so sweet.

Kaepernick: "oh crap what now."

More tears.

Stereotypical Russell Wilson interception.

Stereotypical Seattle reference.

More Tears.

Seattle's only failed 3rd down conversion of the night (minus the Benny Hill music).

url

Sherman congratulates Crabtree.

Superfan.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I can't wipe the smile off my face knowing what's going to happen and remembering Kaepernick's face on the sideline.

StevenHAWKing

Reaction score
I just saw this on youtube today... i watched it on my 50'' TV, had a bucket of popcorn, a rum-n-coke, and my #3 jersey on and enjoyed the whoopin' for 2 hours!

:lol:

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Fun part is, next year's team is going to be better. Way better.

JKent82

Reaction score
I need to download all of these as soon as possible. I'm surprised they are allowed up on youtube haha.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Dang, on that first Lynch TD Sweezy cut blocked the crap out of Willis, put him down quick.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Damn!

I just got home from work and it's 3:54 out here. I have to be at work for a double tomorrow morning at 10, which means I've got to wake up at 9. Do I take the plunge and watch this now and forfeit any chance of having a productive day at work tomorrow? Or do I get some sleep and become a more pleasant person to work with and be around tomorrow...

Seahawks it is.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NYCoug":2h9roqli said:
Damn!

I just got home from work and it's 3:54 out here. I have to be at work for a double tomorrow morning at 10, which means I've got to wake up at 9. Do I take the plunge and watch this now and forfeit any chance of having a productive day at work tomorrow? Or do I get some sleep and become a more pleasant person to work with and be around tomorrow...

Seahawks it is.

You watch it, stop by 7-11 and buy two 5-hour Energy bottles and a giant cup of coffee, or bottle of Mountain Dew, or whatever will help wake you up, and be productive; then sleep like a champ tomorrow night.

NYCoug

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3sx3d0je said:
NYCoug":3sx3d0je said:
Damn!

Seahawks it is.

You watch it, stop by 7-11 and buy two 5-hour Energy bottles and a giant cup of coffee, or bottle of Mountain Dew, or whatever will help wake you up, and be productive; then sleep like a champ tomorrow night.

I feel like Russell Wilson having just listened to Darrell Bevell relay the play through the headset.

Got it. Break!

*There's actually a 7-11 5 blocks from my house. That's definitely happening tomorrow morning*