49ers at Seahawks (12-23-12) full game on Youtube

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• I'm sure the 49ers fans will make sure to watch this.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• Perhaps, there players will post it on their "Bulletin Board" for incentive for next year?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• I can't wipe the smile off my face knowing what's going to happen and remembering Kaepernick's face on the sideline.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• Ownership. We beat their ass inside out.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Thanks for the post. This is great and the quality is awesome!
    AceBoogie715
    NET Rookie

• Forgot about that beast hit by Kam on Davis. 0:33:25
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• I just saw this on youtube today... i watched it on my 50'' TV, had a bucket of popcorn, a rum-n-coke, and my #3 jersey on and enjoyed the whoopin' for 2 hours!

:lol:
    The HAWK..ing
    StevenHAWKing
    NET Bench Warmer

• Thank you. :salute:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Fun part is, next year's team is going to be better. Way better.
    Last edited by kearly on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• This game is beautiful.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I need to download all of these as soon as possible. I'm surprised they are allowed up on youtube haha.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• I downloaded a torrent a day or two after the game and have watched it in 1080p glory on the 50" at least 30 times!
    MESSAGE TO THE 12TH MAN : IF YOU LEAVE THE CLINK WITH YOUR VOICE, UR DOING IT WRONG.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• Dang, on that first Lynch TD Sweezy cut blocked the crap out of Willis, put him down quick.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

• Damn!

I just got home from work and it's 3:54 out here. I have to be at work for a double tomorrow morning at 10, which means I've got to wake up at 9. Do I take the plunge and watch this now and forfeit any chance of having a productive day at work tomorrow? Or do I get some sleep and become a more pleasant person to work with and be around tomorrow...

Seahawks it is.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• NYCoug wrote:Damn!

I just got home from work and it's 3:54 out here. I have to be at work for a double tomorrow morning at 10, which means I've got to wake up at 9. Do I take the plunge and watch this now and forfeit any chance of having a productive day at work tomorrow? Or do I get some sleep and become a more pleasant person to work with and be around tomorrow...

Seahawks it is.

You watch it, stop by 7-11 and buy two 5-hour Energy bottles and a giant cup of coffee, or bottle of Mountain Dew, or whatever will help wake you up, and be productive; then sleep like a champ tomorrow night.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    NYCoug wrote:Damn!

Seahawks it is.

You watch it, stop by 7-11 and buy two 5-hour Energy bottles and a giant cup of coffee, or bottle of Mountain Dew, or whatever will help wake you up, and be productive; then sleep like a champ tomorrow night.

I feel like Russell Wilson having just listened to Darrell Bevell relay the play through the headset.

Got it. Break!

*There's actually a 7-11 5 blocks from my house. That's definitely happening tomorrow morning*
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the post.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• NYCoug wrote:*There's actually a 7-11 5 blocks from my house. That's definitely happening tomorrow morning*

Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• :) been looking for this, I missed the first 2 scores cuz I was curbed.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I saw this the other day! First thing I did was put it on my iPhone in case it got deleted from youtube...lol
    seahawkfanwpg
    NET Bench Warmer

• The Outfield wrote:Forgot about that beast hit by Kam on Davis. 0:33:25

Such a terrible call. But the refs have to "err on the side of safety"...what a great system. We should let cops "err on the side of safety" and lock people up without any hard evidence too since it works so well.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• Kam and KJ kinda went bananas in that game.

And I'm still failing to see why people are down on McCoy, dude does a lot things for this team. He'll probably never be great or a Pro Bowl caliber guy, but I like what he brings and as the #2 guy, I think that's fine.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:And I'm still failing to see why people are down on McCoy, dude does a lot things for this team. He'll probably never be great or a Pro Bowl caliber guy, but I like what he brings and as the #2 guy, I think that's fine.

Yea, for a guy who's 40 time is probably about like Max Unger's 40 time, lol

He sure does get open a lot.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• I still have that game (and other victories) on My DVR.

Still have the Cowboys, the Packers, the Bears, NE and the Atlanta playoff game as well.

Re-watched the SF game in the last three weeks. What a game!!
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• Being at that game was so great even though we got rained on pretty good. I just loved sticking it to the Niners like that and watching Kaepernick unravel they way he did. Man... if only we could've held ATL we would've beaten SF and went to the Bowl, but hey... this year is going to be so freakin' great!!
    nrayorr
    NET Bench Warmer

• Ninnies fans need to go back and watch this curbstomping, as it will educate them on the things to come. FWIW SF average only 13 points per game against Seattle last year, and that was with Gus "softzone" Bradley as D-Coord......
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Thanks Kearly Seattle destroyed SF in that game.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

• I was up till 230 am watching this game last night with a permagrin on my face. This morning, not so much. My wife caught me grinning on our way home from my daughters gymnastics and asked what i was smiling about. I sounded like Beavis as i replied, "We are going to OWN the Niners next year."

This game a pure and unadultarated shellacking. Pure joy to re-watch it.

And yes, KJ had a great game. He is one of my favorites on defense as he is so smart, nasty, and sound in technique.
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• The Outfield wrote:I'm sure the 49ers fans will make sure to watch this.

You should be a stand up dude, and go over to their fan board & leave a link for them,,It's The Right Thing To Do.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Must resist...must resist...must resiiiiist...DANG YOU KIP *wastes 3 hours*
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I love the face Carlos Rogers kept making after Wilson would do something spectacular
    The camera kept zooming in on his face hahahaha
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• I still have this game, as well as the Patriots and the Cardinals shellacking for some comedy relief on my DVR. They will stay there until next season gets under way for when I need a Seahawks off-season fix. My fave from the 9ers game is the blocked field goal taken to the house by Sherman. Al Michaels going "And this place would register on a seismograph right now!". That was awesome... especially since it happened 2 plays after that lame-ass penalty on Kam. I've probably watched that game 15 times since. Pure Seahawks joy! I remember reading the 9ers boards afterwards. "I don't remember ever feeling this embarassed over our 49ers!". ahhhhhhhh..... :D

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Just finished watching this again...There is so much to love but one thing of many that stood out was how CLUTCH Doug Baldwin was! Incredible concentration and focus.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Thanks for posting that, what a great way to finish my night. Total woopin!
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Have watched this game a dozen times.

Favorite play? Wilson drops his mouthpiece barking signals, Catches it without taking his eyes off the D, puts it back in without missing a command, snaps the ball with a microsecond on the clock, and throws a touchdown.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Contrast that with Probiscus melting down for three hours. Singing "blame it on the rain" in his sad little alone space on the sideline.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• any other games???
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

• seahawkfanwpg wrote:I saw this the other day! First thing I did was put it on my iPhone in case it got deleted from youtube...lol

how do you even go about doing that? lol
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• scutterhawk wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:I'm sure the 49ers fans will make sure to watch this.

You should be a stand up dude, and go over to their fan board & leave a link for them,,It's The Right Thing To Do.

:D
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• Poor Mario Manningham. He'll start out on the PUP next year. The Niners have Crabtree and Davis, but beyond that, they better hope that Jenkins shows significant improvement.

I feel like the unfair penalty on Kam for ruining Vernon Davis kinda led to that Manningham injury, as Hill made sure to go low enough not to even look like he was hitting Manningham's helmet on that follow-up hit, and that led to that gruesome knee injury. I'm probably creating something of a cause-and-effect fallacy here, as I can't be in Hill's brain or know what he is thinking in a split-second, but that is how I feel.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Scottemojo wrote:Have watched this game a dozen times.

Favorite play? Wilson drops his mouthpiece barking signals, Catches it without taking his eyes off the D, puts it back in without missing a command, snaps the ball with a microsecond on the clock, and throws a touchdown.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Contrast that with Probiscus melting down for three hours. Singing "blame it on the rain" in his sad little alone space on the sideline.

:D I just choked on a piece of bacon reading this... I think you meant Proboscis, but the point is made.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Sports Hernia wrote:Ninnies fans need to go back and watch this curbstomping, as it will educate them on the things to come. FWIW SF average only 13 points per game against Seattle last year, and that was with Gus "softzone" Bradley as D-Coord......

I hope you are right SH, I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, but dang.. I would be pretty surprised if the next two Niner/Seahawk games were anything but curbstompings.

I still hope you are right as right can get.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Have faith brother Loaf, bow down and pray to the 12th man flag and say 3 Russell Wilson's and it will happen!

PS. awesome avatar
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

• ParisPC07 wrote:At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.

It looks like the rivalry will be a good one for years to come.

Giedi
    Giedi
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information