Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Uptempo/no huddle?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:38 pm 
NET Rookie

Any chance hawks run more uptempo no huddle offense with Percy & Marshawn? I would love to see it. Marshawn, no huddle, Percy...rinse and repeat. I know Hawks normally like to slow things down, but I think with more weapons on offense...more uptempo...provides more chances to score.

Post subject: Re: Uptempo/no huddle?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *

Love the concept. But only intermittently. We have the capabilities to keep things varied and effective. Everything is an option for this team, it seems.

Last edited by bestfightstory on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm 
NET Veteran

how about just let Wilson call all 50+ plays through out the game. I doubt we lose ANY games if we did this.

Just let bevell look pretty on the sideline.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:15 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

I doubt it. Our offense was close to unstoppable in the last 10 games running at a normal pace. Hurry-up offenses tend to be at odds with running the football too.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:21 pm 
NET Starter

I just want them to BE ABLE to run it when it's absolutely necessary.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm 
NET Veteran

A few if us talked about this last season. Then RW was still fresh with the offense etc

This year with the youth on offense and ability to keep fresh with several good WRs and Percy all over I totally expect a no huddle for periods of the game.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:30 am 
NET Veteran

do we need to?
Wilson surgically dismantled the Atlanta defense in the 4th quarter without resorting to the hurry up offense

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]