Do You Get The Feeling The Universe Is Converging?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • JonRud wrote:Well done 12th Mode!!

Agreed.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    12thMode
    NET Starter

• Hahaha, brilliant 12thMode.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• 12thMode...that rules.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Very good, but Universe aligning, maybe.

All Hell about to break lose, definatly, this defense is going to beat guys up, good thing the pads are being brought back this year.

As we have seen if the defense can shut down teams, beat them up and then get take aways for the offense to make short field scores a team will fold.

I see teams folding a lot this year.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    NET Veteran

• 12th Mode...you rock man! That was awesome!
    ...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• seabowl wrote:The Chicago game was the turning point. At the very moment Rice scored the OT touchdown you could have balanced an egg on its end.

This is when I knew our road woes would never be the same. (They wont) After the game with Chicago.

I had thought it was going to be at Miami (A game I was at) but unfortunately it wasn't quite time yet.

Also signing Russell Wilson was pretty monumental, I'm no draft jock but I sure as hell wasn't expecting a 3rd rounder to be this.

The Probowl was amazing, just more signs of things to come.
    Last edited by NFSeahawks628 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• 12th mode:

SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I see Wilson mentioned a bit, and the dude is awesome. On the offensive side of the ball Lynch was probably more of a catalyst than Wilson in terms of getting this team going. I doubted the cast-off, and the guy came in and made something of a pretty hard opportunity (running behind that line for awhile was very difficult). Lynch made the line better, kept the defense off the field (which helped them stay fresh and he probably inspired them with his toughness), and gave Wilson a rookie crutch so he didn't get overwhelmed trying to carry the load.
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter

• For Me: The Beast Quake run was the Seattle Seahawk's version of the Butterfly Effect...
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• Saying you have a feeling the Seahawks might win a Superbowl soon is like standing outside hours before the greatest blizzard in recorded history strikes, and saying you have a hunch there might be some snowflakes.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• "Convergence of the Universe"? Hardly...however, we start this season winning FOUR IN A ROW....this board will be "out of it's mind"!! :thirishdrinkers:
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• I nominate 12thmode,, BEST POST EVER.

as for the OP.... Aros MY BROTHA I agree, wholeheartedly. There's just this feeling. Championships are coming and I no longer doubt it. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• See it.
    Be it.
    GO HAWKS!!!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• It makes me verp even thinking of what would happen if this team lost one of its first three games this next season.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Be careful with this.

As a Trail Blazers fan I remember a time when the Blazers won the draft lottery in 2007 and selected Greg Oden with the #1 pick to join a nucleus of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge. The thought at the time wasn't if the Blazers would win a championship..... but how many. Paul Allen said the very same thing. Fast forward 4 years later and those dreams were shattered with Greg and and Brandon Roy being out of basketball.

This single sports experience changed my outlook on sports forever and I will never get too excited anymore or expect something to happen.... other than something bad.
    cesame
    NET Veteran

• cesame wrote:Be careful with this.

As a Trail Blazers fan I remember a time when the Blazers won the draft lottery in 2007 and selected Greg Oden with the #1 pick to join a nucleus of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge. The thought at the time wasn't if the Blazers would win a championship..... but how many. Paul Allen said the very same thing. Fast forward 4 years later and those dreams were shattered with Greg and and Brandon Roy being out of basketball.

This single sports experience changed my outlook on sports forever and I will never get too excited anymore or expect something to happen.... other than something bad.

Two words:

Russell Wilson.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:It makes me verp even thinking of what would happen if this team lost one of its first three games this next season.

11 of the last 14 SB champions lost at least 1 of their first 3 games.

A couple of them even lost 2 of their first 3.

Ain't no thing if the 2013 Seahawks lose one early on... it's how they finish that matters.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• I know, my point is how apeshit NET Nation would be though.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:I know, my point is how apeshit NET Nation would be though.

Heh, true.

Though .NET tends to go apeshit every single time the Seahawks lose.

Fire everyone! :smilie=angry016.gif: :angry017:

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information