In our last Dark Year

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

Worst move by the GM and coach we shall not name?

Dropping Weaver for Justin Griffith
8
8%
Signing Housh
15
14%
Keeping 2 kickers and Cutting Mr. Bennett
34
32%
Curry!!
49
46%
 
Total votes : 106

In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 am
  • I shudder even thinking of the dark days only a few years ago. The moves were plentiful and most left me distraught. Which one had you screaming at your Tv/computer/significant other?

    For me it was surely the "Weaver isn't worth $2mil" move :pukeface:

    But Dropping our newest DE/DT weapon back then to keep 2 kickers was epic (in the context of epicly stupid).
    Last edited by tooshort on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    User avatar
    tooshort
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
    Location: Enjoying a life sentence in the Clink.


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am
  • Curry, We could've had Orakpo or any other pass rusher, but dude really got caught up in the Curry hype, so much so that he OPENED a hole by trading Peterson to get him.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19379
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am
  • Well hindsight is 20/20 , but damn near everyone was all over Currys Jock. "safest pick" and "best linebacker to come out of college in a decade" and blah blah blah. So as bad as that pick was you can pretty much take it off the list because no matter what your opinion of him was at that time, no one saw him being a complete, total and absolute bust. Anyone could have made that mistake.

    There are other really bad mistakes that aren't listed here too like.... pisspoor attempts at replacing the best left guard of all time who left because of he-who-shall-not-be-named, or trading a 1st rounder for Deion Branch. Thinking that Julius Jones was the answer at RB. Drafting horribly damn near every single year, the list just goes on and on.

    Picking just out of your poll choices here though I'd say dropping Weaver but thats just my personal opinion of course. I loved Weaver, hated seeing him go.
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 am
  • Curry, and it's not even close, IMO. As Bellinger points out though, EVERYONE had him ranked way too highly. If that disqualifies it in a manner of speaking, then dropping Weaver.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 am
  • I should have coined this "in the LAST dark year"

    The moves after 2005 were somewhere between above average and awful.. 2009?gaaaaahhhh!
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    User avatar
    tooshort
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
    Location: Enjoying a life sentence in the Clink.


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am
  • Uh, transition tag anyone?

    Branch trade, Babin release, and ditching Arian Foster at the 7th round altar deserve mention as well.

    Edit: Oh, you just mean in 2009? Curry by a landslide, with Foster, Babin, and Bennett all eating Curry's dust. We also got Unger that year and a pick that turned into Earl Thomas. It was a complicated offseason, to say the least.
    Last edited by kearly on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11570
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am
  • bellingerga wrote:Well hindsight is 20/20 , but damn near everyone was all over Currys Jock. "safest pick" and "best linebacker to come out of college in a decade" and blah blah blah. So as bad as that pick was you can pretty much take it off the list because no matter what your opinion of him was at that time, no one saw him being a complete, total and absolute bust. Anyone could have made that mistake.

    There are other really bad mistakes that aren't listed here too like.... pisspoor attempts at replacing the best left guard of all time who left because of he-who-shall-not-be-named, or trading a 1st rounder for Deion Branch. Thinking that Julius Jones was the answer at RB. Drafting horribly damn near every single year, the list just goes on and on.

    Picking just out of your poll choices here though I'd say dropping Weaver but thats just my personal opinion of course. I loved Weaver, hated seeing him go.


    Every time someone mentions this I always have to re-tell the story.

    It's funny, I think there were exactly 3 Seahawks fans that broke down Curry's tape and gave an independent informed opinion on him before that draft. English, Snohomie, and myself. We all hated Curry as a prospect and thought he was clearly fool's gold. I don't think any of us even viewed him as a 1st rounder.

    Snohomie and myself flipped shit pretty badly when Seattle picked him. Some people around here remember it well, unfortunately for me.

    Also, you know where the "safest player in the draft" label came from? Mel Kiper. I rest my case.
    Last edited by kearly on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11570
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 am
  • They key here for me was " worst" move.
    So i voted for the kicker/ Bennett move * which after today it isnt hard to talk about anymore*
    They drafted Curry who many believed was the "safest" choice because he was the most NFL ready.
    Yes they could of used it on someone else that could have the current team improved .BUT they could of got sanchez.
    The dark road that sends the team down is so mind numbingly scary...He shines for the first few seasons...then just a drop off...the chaos the team would be in now....thats a story for another time.
    The Curry thing could of led to MUCH worse situations.
    id rather bite the bullet on that then what might have happened if they didnt get him.
    But keeping a kicker over a young shining pass rusher...come on.
    Shadyhawk182
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 353
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:57 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 am
  • kearly wrote:Uh, transition tag anyone?

    Branch trade, Babin release, and ditching Arian Foster at the 7th round altar deserve mention as well.

    Edit: Oh, you just mean in 2009? Curry by a landslide.


    so you don't like us? Ruskell slams down phone VS Harvin,Avril,Bennett all lovin where they're going...It's a new day!
    Last edited by tooshort on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    User avatar
    tooshort
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 993
    Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
    Location: Enjoying a life sentence in the Clink.


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:15 am
  • Funny thing about the Curry pick, as awful as it was, it helped get Tim Ruskell fired. Maybe if he takes Sanchez, maybe Ruskell gets a 2 year extension on account of a new QB. I don't know what the alternate timelines look like, but I have to believe it at least played a factor. If it did, you could argue that it was the best 1st round pick in the history of the franchise.

    Also, we have a 5th rounder coming in this draft for Curry, in a year where a 5th feels an awful lot like a 3rd. We got a 7th last year- a pick that turned into JR Sweezy, who is already a more promising pro than Curry ever was.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11570
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 am
  • Of course curry is gonna win the vote. Hindsight is 20/20. But really. When it come to actual roster moves, on a team lacking big play makers, weaver was a beast. Plain and simple
    Image
    User avatar
    muxpux
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2788
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
    Location: Longview, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 am
  • This question is like saying which of those dishes in the frige are you going to eat that have been sitting for three weeks in tupperware, moldy and all bad, some you just want to toss the tupperware and whats inside without braving the circumtsance to find out.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11667
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Curry, and it's not even close, IMO. As Bellinger points out though, EVERYONE had him ranked way too highly. If that disqualifies it in a manner of speaking, then dropping Weaver.


    Ruskell was being paid to be smarter than us, I don't see that as an excuse.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19379
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 am
  • The Curry pick was the worst, with Housch a close second.

    However, the only good thing this regime did was trade our 2nd round pick to the Broncos in exchange for a 1st
    round pick the next year. We then used this pick on Earl Thomas.
    No autographs please
    User avatar
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 367
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 am
  • I find it amusing that Ruskell's worst and best moves came in the same draft: taking Curry and trading for an extra first rounder in 2010.
    User avatar
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1316
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am
  • Bennett was not related to the kicker thing.
    <A>
    <IMG></A>
    User avatar
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1647
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 am
    Location: Elma, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 am
  • McGruff wrote:Bennett was not related to the kicker thing.


    Bennett actually made the final roster his rookie year. But he was cut early in the season due to injuries at OT. We cut him to sign LT Kyle Williams.
    <A>
    <IMG></A>
    User avatar
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1647
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 am
    Location: Elma, WA


Re: In the Dark Times
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Ruskell was being paid to be smarter than us, I don't see that as an excuse.


    Good thing that totally works. :lol:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am
  • So many bad decisions. Why stop at just four options?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 19048
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am
  • kearly wrote:Funny thing about the Curry pick, as awful as it was, it helped get Tim Ruskell fired. Maybe if he takes Sanchez, maybe Ruskell gets a 2 year extension on account of a new QB. I don't know what the alternate timelines look like, but I have to believe it at least played a factor. If it did, you could argue that it was the best 1st round pick in the history of the franchise.

    Also, we have a 5th rounder coming in this draft for Curry, in a year where a 5th feels an awful lot like a 3rd. We got a 7th last year- a pick that turned into JR Sweezy, who is already a more promising pro than Curry ever was.

    Except, Tim wasn't fired, he quit before the end of the season, which left Mora twisting in the wind and the players all wondering why they should care when the front office was so screwed up. If Timmay hadn't hit the door early, Mora might have gotten another season, which would have delayed Pete's arrival, maybe permanently.

    IAE, I consider draft busts somewhat understandable in the shit happens category,and FAs disappoint all the time, especially in Seattle, so I had to go with the 2 kickers fiasco. At the time I remember somewhat understanding the idea behind the 2 kicker reasoning, but losing Bennett sucked big time. Was there no one else they could have cut?
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 10495
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Monroe, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 am
  • sutz wrote:
    kearly wrote:Funny thing about the Curry pick, as awful as it was, it helped get Tim Ruskell fired. Maybe if he takes Sanchez, maybe Ruskell gets a 2 year extension on account of a new QB. I don't know what the alternate timelines look like, but I have to believe it at least played a factor. If it did, you could argue that it was the best 1st round pick in the history of the franchise.

    Also, we have a 5th rounder coming in this draft for Curry, in a year where a 5th feels an awful lot like a 3rd. We got a 7th last year- a pick that turned into JR Sweezy, who is already a more promising pro than Curry ever was.

    Except, Tim wasn't fired, he quit before the end of the season, which left Mora twisting in the wind and the players all wondering why they should care when the front office was so screwed up. If Timmay hadn't hit the door early, Mora might have gotten another season, which would have delayed Pete's arrival, maybe permanently.

    IAE, I consider draft busts somewhat understandable in the shit happens category,and FAs disappoint all the time, especially in Seattle, so I had to go with the 2 kickers fiasco. At the time I remember somewhat understanding the idea behind the 2 kicker reasoning, but losing Bennett sucked big time. Was there no one else they could have cut?


    Except Bennett wasn't cut to keep an extra kicker. He was cut to sign a LT from the PS because our OL was hit wi injuries.
    <A>
    <IMG></A>
    User avatar
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1647
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 am
    Location: Elma, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 am
  • McGruff wrote:Except Bennett wasn't cut to keep an extra kicker. He was cut to sign a LT from the PS because our OL was hit wi injuries.


    Yeah, I kind of thought that was a pretty simplistic way to look at it. Although one could make the case that the extra kicker could have been cut instead, too.

    ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 10495
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Monroe, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 am
  • sutz wrote:Although one could make the case that the extra kicker could have been cut instead, too.

    ;)


    It's kind of ironic that we needed an extra kicker in the playoffs this past season.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 am
  • The Curry pick was probably the most significant in getting Ruskell out of here. It's hard to dislike that.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 685
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 am
  • Shadowhawk wrote:I find it amusing that Ruskell's worst and best moves came in the same draft: taking Curry and trading for an extra first rounder in 2010.



    Not sure I would call the trade a good move, was more serendipity than anything else. Is there anyone who doesn't make that trade? It was mcdaniels being as dumb as we were.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1154
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 am
  • Hard to vote just one, Curry I will allow since almost every scout and GM would have made that pick.

    Losing Bennett, swapping Weaver for Griffith are pretty terrible in hindsight. I can forgive the other ones.

    One of the biggest mistakes was initially giving nearly 30 year old Alexander a huge contract then when that didn't work out bringing in Jones and Ducket on big FA contracts. We probably should of let Alexander walk, started Morris and drafted a young RB.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    User avatar
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1802
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 am
  • I don't look at a couple of bad seasons as being "dark". That stretch between 89 and 02? That's what I'd call dark (even that 99 playoff appearance was horrible in its own right). This is completely age dependent, I'm sure.
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 932
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 am
  • Curry, easily. I remember I had class that Saturday and I had a friend next to me keep the NFL's draft page open so I could keep and eye on it. When our pick came up I was thinking, "Don't take Curry don't take Curry don't take Curry." When the pick updated, I told my friend to go ahead and close the window.

    Man, imagine how Ruskell must feel. That pick pretty much ended his career.

    Though I thought we wildly overpaid, I admit I was excited about the Houshmendzadeh pickup. I really thought he was going to come here and catch for a thousand yards a year. He caught for about 900, which is fine I guess, but it really soured me toward WRs in free agency. I was vehemently against the Brandon Marshall rumors after that. Even now I have a hesitant "show me" attitude toward the Percy Harvin deal.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    User avatar
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1144
    Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    kearly wrote:Funny thing about the Curry pick, as awful as it was, it helped get Tim Ruskell fired. Maybe if he takes Sanchez, maybe Ruskell gets a 2 year extension on account of a new QB. I don't know what the alternate timelines look like, but I have to believe it at least played a factor. If it did, you could argue that it was the best 1st round pick in the history of the franchise.

    Also, we have a 5th rounder coming in this draft for Curry, in a year where a 5th feels an awful lot like a 3rd. We got a 7th last year- a pick that turned into JR Sweezy, who is already a more promising pro than Curry ever was.

    Except, Tim wasn't fired, he quit before the end of the season, which left Mora twisting in the wind and the players all wondering why they should care when the front office was so screwed up. If Timmay hadn't hit the door early, Mora might have gotten another season, which would have delayed Pete's arrival, maybe permanently.


    I actually had an opportunity to talk to Todd Leiwicke at a company function (he was on the board of trustees) and as he related it (this was after Carroll had been hired but before Schneider was brought on), that decision to completely clean house was made early in the season. There was festering discontent going back to the Ruskell v. Holmgren days. The way it was worded to me left me with the impression that the decision to gut the front office was a corporate decision, not a football one.

    It wasn't mentioned whether Mora had to be part of that. But I suspect that, not unlike how we aggressively attack unique opportunities to add players, Carroll may have been seen in the same way. Certainly, Seattle wanted to avoid similar mistakes it had made with Holmgren as uberlord and then trying to get him to coexist with other GMs. The dysfunction from the leadership perspective had preceded Mora.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 737
    Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm
  • I'm a firm believer in the negatives that happen in life have to happen for the great things to seem so amazing. As well as if those things never happened who is to say we would be where we are now. So I vote none of the above. They happened cause they needed to.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    User avatar
    BigMeach
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:53 am
  • Yeah the Steelers suffered about 40 years of losing seasons, having said that is the Karma of losing for a while now becasue Dallas was so good so fast and had the moniker Americas Team.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11667
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: In our last Dark Year
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am
  • Not sure how you can pick these 4 as issues, they all made sense at the time. Most fans were happy to get Housh and pretty much everyone in the world was on board with the Curry pick; the other two are about kickers and fullbacks..so....

    If there is one thing I would critique the previous regime for it would be the terrible use of first round picks from about 2005 on -

    2005 - chris spencer
    2006 - Kelly Jennings
    2007 - traded to the patriots for Branch (did anyone like that trade?)
    2008 - lawrence jackson
    2009 - Aaron Curry (can't blame them but add it to the list)

    When that's how you spend five consecutive first-round picks, there's an issue.
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2961
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 am
  • Voted for the 2 kicker stupidity but as soon as we drafted curry i called it the worst pick in franchise history....
    Ray 74
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 109
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:17 am


Re: In our last Dark Year
Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 am
  • tooshort wrote:
    kearly wrote:Uh, transition tag anyone?

    Branch trade, Babin release, and ditching Arian Foster at the 7th round altar deserve mention as well.

    Edit: Oh, you just mean in 2009? Curry by a landslide.


    so you don't like us? Ruskell slams down phone VS Harvin,Avril,Bennett all lovin where they're going...It's a new day!


    To be fair I think most GMs would react like that. Absolutely guarantee that if PC/JS phoned up a guy in the 7th round and said "do you want to play for us" and the player said "ummm no not really" they would do the exact same thing.


    I say Leonard Weaver over Curry, sometimes players just don't work it out at NFL level. Yes, taking him at number 4 was "reaching for him", but that guy would have been a bust no matter what round he was picked in, and every team that took an OLB after us would probably have taken Curry over Orakpo/Cushings etc too. I'd suggest that a few GMs would have reckoned he wouldn't be worth the 4th overall pick, but few would have seen him completely bombing out the way he did.

    Saying a GM fails for not taking the best player in the draft is unfair, as not every GM is JS either - if that's the case you need to say that every single GM that took a cornerback before Richard Sherman or a QB before Russell Wilson should be fired.

    Letting Weaver go was criminal. Though so was keeping 2 kickers. And trading Julian Peterson (although arguably he was traded away at just the right time, and if Curry had worked out it would have been a great move).
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2616
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


Re: In our last Dark Year
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 pm
  • My stomach churns when I think of Ruskell, but what really makes my blood boil is to think about Wally Walker, who almost single-handedly destroyed the Sonics. Remember Jim McIlvane?

    On the other hand, when I think of JS, I can't help but smile. Loving it.
    User avatar
    godawg
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 477
    Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 pm




It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information