Gotta make it out for my first Training Camp

NYCoug

Reaction score
I've been thinking hard about doing this for a few weeks now but the events of the past few days have sealed it for me. I've got to make it out to Training Camp for a few days this year. This is probably going to be the best collection of talent in team history. Being able to watch these guys practice before the season will make sitting there at the Meadowlands next February even more amazing. Not to mention whenever they come to play the Giants.

Not only that, but the chance to experience another summer in the pacific northwest is something I can't pass up. This is going to be a special year. Anybody else already looking forward to Training Camp?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I really want to hit up some training camps too. Never been to them before, would love to get an interview for the podcast.

How does one go about getting into these?

kearly

Reaction score
TC was packed to the gills last year. And that was for a team coming off a 7-9 season without a defined starting QB.

This year's TC will be something else. I need to figure out a way to go myself. It will be an experience to remember, I'm sure.

tooshort

Reaction score
Can't wait..(gonna have to?)

Never been an autograph whore.. but I have a fox media guide (not the kind you can buy) from the Atl playoff loss that features Dangeruss blocking for The Beast VS. DC on the cover...must have autographs!!

It's pretty easy to get in (been there at least once every year since the VMAC was finished)..$5 "transit fee" covers your ride in a school bus to the vmac from "the landing" in renton WA. You must prepay at seahawks.com within a few days to get your choice of dates.

This year could go from days to minutes, given our success and the awesome new additions... Damn yuz bandwagonerz!!!

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the entire family from Salt Lake. When do these prepay passes go on sale tooshort? I want to jump right on it.

grizbob

Reaction score
rjdriver":iujfpr00 said:
I'm planning on taking the entire family from Salt Lake. When do these prepay passes go on sale tooshort? I want to jump right on it.

Care to adopt a 60 year old orphan? :D

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I am thinking the same. Haven't been since '85 or '86. My father and I spent a week. With access to players, the film room, etc. Pretty incredible experience for a junior in high school. Got to meet Coach Knox. Bruce Scholtz, Bryan Millard, Easley, and Largent.

Almost went last summer with RockHawk but couldn't get it together to fly out there on time.

This summer I would like to work it in.

Hell, I'd like to do nothing BUT follow the Seahawks during their Championship Season.

Throwdown

Reaction score
After my first TC last year, I'm going back for sure. This time I hope I don't get a crucial sun burn though, my neck was on FIYA for the next 3 days.