Russ and Harvin already putting in work

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Russell was texting me from the moment that this thing was put together, Russell was already texting me things that we’re going to do this offseason

Haha, welcome Percy, try to keep up!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1vb9uhaa said:
Russell was texting me from the moment that this thing was put together, Russell was already texting me things that we’re going to do this offseason

Haha, welcome Percy, try to keep up!

Yeah, you wanted a hungry young stud QB, you got him. You are going to have to step up!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Yeah this talk about Harvin's attitude - is that mess really gonna fly in Russel Wilson's locker room?

That, of course, is a rhetorical question.

Seeker

Reaction score
Bbbbbbb but I was told percy doesn't like to practice lol

SE174

Reaction score
It was funny listening to Brock and Salk talk about the trade as it happened yesterday, because Brock (half) joked that Russell Wilson was probably already on his way to meet Percy midair to start game planning. Harvin and Wilson + Beast Mode in the read option is going to be FILTHY.

mikeak

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2bfch6ph said:
Yeah this talk about Harvin's attitude - is that mess really gonna fly in Russel Wilson's locker room?

It will fly. All the reports are attitude about others not playing hard and lobbying for better playcalling. Method will be changed but sure Percy will have a say going forward. An if the guys puts in the time they should be an extension of the coaches as well as the coaches are an extension of the players

McGruff

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2x9gzr5n said:

Harvin's attitude is a function of his competitive nature. He won't have a problem here.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mikeak":28abh6q0 said:
It will fly. All the reports are attitude about others not playing hard and lobbying for better playcalling. Method will be changed but sure Percy will have a say going forward. An if the guys puts in the time they should be an extension of the coaches as well as the coaches are an extension of the players
McGruff":28abh6q0 said:
Harvin's attitude is a function of his competitive nature. He won't have a problem here.

rhetorical question
noun
a question asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion and not to elicit a reply, as “What is so rare as a day in June?”

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... estion?s=t

:lol:

two dog

Reaction score
When I heard Harvin and pete talk about Russells' film study on Total Access,
couldn't help but LOL.

Interestingly, Did anyone else hear Harvin refer to Russell as "my leader"?
Wilson does seem to have that effect on people.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":29vzww17 said:

Will it fly in Russell Wilson's locker room? Well that, sir, is an excellent question and I am sure you are seeking a solid answer. Hopefully some experts can come along and help answer it for you.