UPDATE: Seahawks traded for Percy Harvin II,,new thread

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I think the injury thing is probably a safety net to his future that will allow him to go balls to the wall on every play knowing that if he does get injured (career ending?) that he will at least be able to take care of things. That's the way I read it anyway.
    travlinhawk
    NET Starter

• Adam Wright ‏@BlueOsprey
    Carroll says Russell Wilson was in the film room this morning waiting for Percy Harvin.

Welcome, Percy. Now get in here.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• The injury thing is the same thing that Brady got in his contract. If Percy is cut for performance he doesn't get that portion of it guaranteed. If he gets cut for injury he gets that portion. What I don't know is how that works from a does the $11 million get spread on the life of the contract or is that last years salary so he is owed that in full etc.

That probably comes out later
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Trailblazer announcers were pimpin the move. Paul Allen's at the game tonight. They said they had a conversation with Mr. Allen and he was really excited about the move.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Previous

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information