Possible trade destinations for Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGruff

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ibtk8fh said:
If only Crazy Al were still alive. We probably could have fleeced him for 3 first round picks.

Al would NEVER have been interested in Flynn.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
How's this for a trade: Matt Flynn for Terrell Pryor and a late round pick.

Gives us the Russell Wilson like (at least in athletic ability) backup that Pete supposedly craves.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Logically speaking, I would not be shocked if this happens. They need a QB and their GM was with Greenbay when Flynn was there so I see the connection there.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't get it - can someone confirm Flynn's 40 time? Everyone knows that is the only thing the raiders care about :)

JKent82

Reaction score
JSeahawks":hvvl8row said:

Gives us the Russell Wilson like (at least in athletic ability) backup that Pete supposedly craves.

I'd actually be ok with that. I think maybe.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Given what McKenzie has said about not looking to trade away draft capital, I think it's safe to say that if Oakland is in on Flynn, we're probably talking a later pick.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":32hhlwn0 said:
If only Crazy Al were still alive. We probably could have fleeced him for 3 first round picks.

Don't forget, the Raiders front office made a ridiculous move after he croaked. There's still hope.

mikeak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":pfmmsocy said:

I like it

Pryor's salary for the next two years (bonus)

2013: $595,000 ($40,700)
2014: $645,000 ($61,100)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If Holmgren goes there too then I will have called this and Percy Harvin. Where do I apply for a GM job? Why am I studying for these finals? (jk) :sarcasm_off:

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":35xzokey said:
How's this for a trade: Matt Flynn for Terrell Pryor and a late round pick. Gives us the Russell Wilson like (at least in athletic ability) backup that Pete supposedly craves.

I'd be thrilled with that trade. I would consider Pryor for Flynn straight up to be a good move.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
kearly":2fmz9o5s said:
JSeahawks":2fmz9o5s said:
How's this for a trade: Matt Flynn for Terrell Pryor and a late round pick. Gives us the Russell Wilson like (at least in athletic ability) backup that Pete supposedly craves.

I'd be thrilled with that trade. I would consider Pryor for Flynn straight up to be a good move.

Me too, though I don't know if they'd do it, Raiders hq have been repeatedly quoted as being high on Pryor.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...e-pryor-to-compete-for-oakland-raiders-qb-job

Hawks46

Reaction score
We're going to need to move Flynn now that we're going to (over)pay for Harvin. He'll eat up all the cap room by himself.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Incarcerated Bob has a terrible reputation but wasn't he actually first with the news that Sidney Rice woudl sign with the Hawks? I may not remember that correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.