Week 1: Seattle vs San Francisco in Prime Time

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think its almost a lock that we'll get one of the hyped up national primetime games. Either Sunday night or the 2nd half of the Monday night double header. I'm guessing the game will be played in Seattle because A: they'll want to highlight the best crowd in the NFL and B: they'll want to avoid the possibility of getting stabbed, shot, or beaten by going to Candlestick or whatever they call it these days.

Here's my prediction for the opening weeks Prime time games:

TNF: New England @ Baltimore
SNF: San Francisco @ Seattle
MNF1: Dallas @ Washington
MNF2: Denver @ San Diego

Or, the alternate if we get pushed to MNF because there's not many good teams out West

TNF: Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
SNF: Dallas @ Washington
MNF1: Denver @ New England
MNF2: San Francisco @ Seattle

Of course, if the Mariners are playing at home this weekend then we'll probably be on the road.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Not sure how to take this... When did you become the Program Director? Everything you said is only Hypothetical... Not one game is actually scheduled....Just my opinion, on an opinion that doesn't actually mean anything, because the TV Gods haven't spoken.... :sarcasm_off:... End of my opinion... :roll:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Mariners do indeed play at home the 8th and 9th.

THANKS OBAMA.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I'd rather take the at San Fran game early. They won't have a buttload of tape to game plan Harvin, and I want them in the Clink later on when the division should be in hot contention.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm hoping that 49ers at Seattle is the final game of the NFL season. Would be the most epic possible way to end things, IMO.

Erebus

Reaction score
Hawkboi":32pweydy said:
:sarcasm_on: Not sure how to take this... When did you become the Program Director? Everything you said is only Hypothetical... Not one game is actually scheduled....Just my opinion, on an opinion that doesn't actually mean anything, because the TV Gods haven't spoken.... :sarcasm_off:... End of my opinion... :roll:

Its just like none of us are John Schneider, but we still like to post about who we'd like to sign. Its the same thing.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
kearly":3cb070yx said:
I'm hoping that 49ers at Seattle is the final game of the NFL season. Would be the most epic possible way to end things, IMO.

We will have the division locked up weeks before this, will actually be anticlimactic I think.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
HawksFTW":224jfdcc said:
kearly":224jfdcc said:

We will have the division locked up weeks before this, will actually be anticlimactic I think.

There needs to be a thread to save these kind of posts :thirishdrinkers:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ninerguy":1orrtdme said:
HawksFTW":1orrtdme said:
kearly":1orrtdme said:

There needs to be a thread to save these kind of posts :thirishdrinkers:
Why? We have no need to rub it in or toot our own horn!

Oh, wait.......

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I am predicting three prime time games but would not be at all surprised by 4.

I will go with
Seattle at Indy
San Fran at Seattle
Saints at Seattle (BEASTQUAKE redux)

As our 3 PrimeTime games.

two dog

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3dzbxqz1 said:
Geez... tough crowd.

Did you not see "i'm guessing" and "this is my prediction"

Quick and funny as hell--I LOL'd.

For sure the Seahawks will be a prime time attraction this year.
The NFL can't do games just for both 'Hawk fans east of the Mississippi.
But factor in all those that want to be on the winning side and the 'Hawks
will be an easy sell this year.

PS. I haven't forgotten your use of "humble" and "duck" in the same sentence.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Hawkboi":ynytinm3 said:

wat

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HawksFTW":2f2m5hz1 said:
kearly":2f2m5hz1 said:

Love the optimism, but I just can't see this division issue being settled until the final week, MAYBE the week before.

Would still like the SF at SEA game to be the finale.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't see them having us the first week, we typically get Arizona or a out of division game. besides they want full blown drama when we play and be at our best.

Latest posts